• SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Haha, that's hilarious. The only thing I keep wondering is, when are people going to figure out that all you need is a sharp, long Katana. Katanas don't run out of ammo. lol ;)

Saxet

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Pasadena, TX
    Zombie type(s) and weapons

Which type of zombie though?
    There are zombies that range from the GEORGE ROMERO type, 28 DAYS LATER type, or the dreaded I AM LEGEND type.

Review the zombie types below

For the old Romero zombie a single shot to the head with a .22 would suffice so a Ruger 10/22 would rule with large clips. However as things progress you will need better weapons.

Read the excerpt from the Zombie site:

People want there to be a perfect weapon. This is, however, not the case. It is frequently the case that what works for one person will not work for another. Similarly, there is more to choosing a weapon than just what does the most damage. Finding the right weapon for the right situation can be as simple as answering the question: what weapon is the most appropriate for the situation and what weapon does the operator know how to use? Of course, sometimes it is more complicated than even that. This article will examine a number of ways for people to choose the right weapon, no matter what they think may be the case.
    Frequently, simple postulates will cause arguments, but some of the most common debates come from one individual attempting to make a claim that there is a solution or a device that will always work for every person in every situation. Naturally, this causes other people to suggest that this person is wrong and that, in fact, there is another device that is perfect for everyone and everything.
    Of course, they are all mistaken.
    This isn't to imply that there is an answer that everyone has somehow missed and there is another device that works where the others fail. For every situation and for every individual, there are as many devices that can be used to find the right solution. In this case we are speaking of weapons.
    When searching for the right weapon, one must consider a number of things:

1. Ease of Carry
    2. Sturdiness & Repairability
    3. Area of Attack
    4. Damage Type
    5. Skill & Strength Requirements
    6. Availability of Ammunition
    7. Speed of Rebound
    For more details Choosing Your Weapon | Zombie Preparedness Initiative

lunchbox

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Which type of zombie though?
    There are zombies that range from the GEORGE ROMERO type, 28 DAYS LATER type, or the dreaded I AM LEGEND type.

Review the zombie types below

For the old Romero zombie a single shot to the head with a .22 would suffice so a Ruger 10/22 would rule with large clips. However as things progress you will need better weapons.

Read the excerpt from the Zombie site:

People want there to be a perfect weapon. This is, however, not the case. It is frequently the case that what works for one person will not work for another. Similarly, there is more to choosing a weapon than just what does the most damage. Finding the right weapon for the right situation can be as simple as answering the question: what weapon is the most appropriate for the situation and what weapon does the operator know how to use? Of course, sometimes it is more complicated than even that. This article will examine a number of ways for people to choose the right weapon, no matter what they think may be the case.
    Frequently, simple postulates will cause arguments, but some of the most common debates come from one individual attempting to make a claim that there is a solution or a device that will always work for every person in every situation. Naturally, this causes other people to suggest that this person is wrong and that, in fact, there is another device that is perfect for everyone and everything.
    Of course, they are all mistaken.
    This isn't to imply that there is an answer that everyone has somehow missed and there is another device that works where the others fail. For every situation and for every individual, there are as many devices that can be used to find the right solution. In this case we are speaking of weapons.
    When searching for the right weapon, one must consider a number of things:

1. Ease of Carry
    2. Sturdiness & Repairability
    3. Area of Attack
    4. Damage Type
    5. Skill & Strength Requirements
    6. Availability of Ammunition
    7. Speed of Rebound
    For more details Choosing Your Weapon | Zombie Preparedness Initiative

I think someone has over analyzed zombies

Saxet

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Pasadena, TX
    Katanas have a drawback of if the zombie has to be way to close for my comfort.

As for over analyzing zombies, I GOOGLED zombies and posted what I found. It seems there are groups of people who have websites to prepare for the zombie takeover. The good news is that I just substituted OBAMA SUPPORTER for ZOMBIE and it makes sense.

djspump2003

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    Austin
    Katanas have a drawback of if the zombie has to be way to close for my comfort.

As for over analyzing zombies, I GOOGLED zombies and posted what I found. It seems there are groups of people who have websites to prepare for the zombie takeover. The good news is that I just substituted OBAMA SUPPORTER for ZOMBIE and it makes sense.

Wow, that is an insightful comparison. However, I might rather face a bunch of zombies than a bunch of Obama Supporters - at least I would have some control over my own destiny then.

Saxet

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Pasadena, TX

Rob1796

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Colleyville

Saxet

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Pasadena, TX
    After reading that, I picked up World War Z... I like World War Z a little better... so much that I ended up reading it about three or four times.

I will read that book next, the first one is a riot.....watched an old zombie movie last night......reminded me of the Million Mom March.....sad

Top Bottom