• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tatsun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2011
    Arlington, TX
    I know I know, this is really far fetched here, but with it being Halloween, I figured I would get some insight and thoughts from you guys, and most of all try to have a bit of fun.
    My kids constantly ask if I own all of my guns because of the Zombies. Of course i tell them there is no such thing and not to worry about things like that because they are just made up for movies, but, I started thinking, if something like that really did happen, and although I own alot of firearms, I don't really honestly think I would be prepared cuz, come on, who really expects Zombies to take over the world?!

Do you think a Zombie apocolypse is possibe?

If so, how do you think it would happen? (Genetics, mutant virus, act of god)?

Do you think your prepared and why?

and. just to get it started, here are your 5 reasons why it could happen....

http://www.cracked.com/article_1564...-zombie-apocalypse-could-actually-happen.html

Suggestions on surviving a Zombie apocolypse?!

this is all in fun guys in the spirit of Halloween, so I urge you to just do that, have fun....:ohnoes:
    DK Firearms

espy59lc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    San Antonio
    I don't think Zombies like in movies will happen where you have to shoot them in the head or cut it off to kill them. But I could see some crazy ass virus and turns people crazy and stuff. IDK, just kinda what I can see happening. Who knows what kind of stuff people can create disease wise. Some crazy nut is probably testing a "Zombie" virus on rats right now. lmao. But really, I think something along the lines is possible. Like a hardcore Rabies lol.

Am I prepared? No, not even close. ;-) I do have my Zombie shotgun ready though!

Also, I don't think the CDC came up with a Zombie Apoc Prepared plan for nothing. :ohnoes:

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Zombism is already here it's just controlled It's a strain of rabies. I really hope if a Break out does happen it not those dang 28 days later zombies, I hate those zombies that run full blast trying to eat you it give me the willies.

indpendnt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    DFW
    Machette' - check
    Chainsaw - check
    Sawed off 12 ga. shotgun - oh, crap!

Nope - I still have more prep to do...

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Don't get me wrong I would enjoy bludgeoning zombies to death as much as the next guy but Please make sure you are wearing the proper attire, no jeans and t-shirts people you need long sleeves and long pants preferably bite and scratch proof with a good gas mask because you really don't want to get that goo in your eyes, mouth, or on your skin.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom