• SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    The Zombie phenomenah has penetrated our society.

I was playing NPR's Prairie Home companion in the background on sunday while I was cleaning guns and performarming PMCS on them when I heard Garrison Keiller doing a skit on his church's outreach program encompassing the needs of the undead!

Then, on Monday, on NPR, they featured a Zombie book called Zone 1.
    Capitol Armory ad

Tatsun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2011
    Arlington, TX
    The Zombie apocolypse is coming, I'm telling you! lol

I was reading an article on the web a few months back about some people actually believe that some mad scientists in some country somewhere are working on either a chemical warfare or germ warfare idea where it actually turns people into a type of Zombie, not dead, but a living zombie. So what happens is that it is either placed into water supply or some other means, infects a portion of the countries population, and in turn those "Zombies" attack, mame, kill or most of all infect others causing a domino effect. So what ends up happening is that in a matter of time that entire country is wiped out. So, once the country is either dead or infected, it then lends reason to bomb the entire country to clear the infection. I know that it was probably some whack job writing, but if you think about it, it doesnt seem that far fetched now does it?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    The Zombie apocolypse is coming, I'm telling you! lol

I was reading an article on the web a few months back about some people actually believe that some mad scientists in some country somewhere are working on either a chemical warfare or germ warfare idea where it actually turns people into a type of Zombie, not dead, but a living zombie. So what happens is that it is either placed into water supply or some other means, infects a portion of the countries population, and in turn those "Zombies" attack, mame, kill or most of all infect others causing a domino effect. So what ends up happening is that in a matter of time that entire country is wiped out. So, once the country is either dead or infected, it then lends reason to bomb the entire country to clear the infection. I know that it was probably some whack job writing, but if you think about it, it doesnt seem that far fetched now does it?

Seems like a risky way to take over a country. With worldwide travel it could easily be spread back to the attacking country. Is seems like there would also be a high risk to the occupying (sp) force to be infected with any lingering strains of the virus.

Tatsun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2011
    Arlington, TX
    If someone did something like that, I am sure the creators would most likely develop some sort of anti-virus or cure, and most likely be used on some 3rd world country.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Zombie is the new fad give it a year or two and it will be gone... Or they will take over the world.

or someone will shoot someone and claim they thought it was a real zombie. Defense will be offered a reduced charge and deffered sentence, then the SHTF.
    People are starting to believe this *&#@!

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Meh, I see at least a couple hundred zombies every time I pick my girlfriend up from work. They call themselves, "Mall shoppers!"

Top Bottom