• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I guess all the guys buying zombie ammo have a reason now. Damn, I hope my ex wife is one of the first to turn.
    smiley_emoticons_zombie02.gif

News from The Associated Press

zombies.gif
    Lynx Defense

dreyes89

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2012
    Pasadena
    I hope I don't sound too weird, but has anybody on here made any plans in case of a viral outbreak, or some sort of virus etc?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I hope I don't sound too weird, but has anybody on here made any plans in case of a viral outbreak, or some sort of virus etc?

Get this.

No bullshit. The VA in Temple had a walk through decontamination shower. It was the size of two conex's side by side. Right by the emergency room, outside. Self contained, self powered. I asked one day why the VA needed it.

"since were right next to a rail road, we might have a chemical spill"

Two months after I had asked. It was gone. Not relocated.....GONE.

Scott and White never had one to begin with. So why did the Temple VA really have one?

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I don't think it's gone. I think it's been relocated. They probably had it up for testing and training, and now have it packed away safely in one of thier storage areas in the area. Scott and White may already have one-we just didn't see it. I would think something like that, they would make pretty mobile and so you could set it up pretty much anywhere. The military has had them for a while.

With all of these surprise attacks that have been going on, as well as what's been going on in current events for the past decade or so, there's been a big emphasis on trying to be ready for as many different scenarios as possible. Just like preppers, but on a bigger scale.

Top Bottom