• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    Kinda infuriating how out of context that bit of video is. Anyone who sees the whole thing will instantly realize what a scumbag Gonzalez must be to use it that way.
    Wouldn't change my vote, but its a sign he could struggle with non-gun voters. He needs to spend a lot of time and money to show he is a serious candidate to offset his celebrity persona.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Kinda infuriating how out of context that bit of video is. Anyone who sees the whole thing will instantly realize what a scumbag Gonzalez must be to use it that way.
    And unfortunately while it’s not out of context for political theater, it’s even more disappointing when it’s a “republican” attacking another republican.

I get that many people don’t understand how politics work, but the fact that Tony has been censured by the local GOP while endorsed by the national party should be a red flag to anyone with at least two brain cells.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Curious where you found that the RNC endorses Gonzales? In the runnoff later this month, Gonzales vs Herrera, the winner will go up against whoever won the Dem primary but the District 23 is pretty solidly red so likely the runoff election will decide who represents the poor souls in Medina County and the rest of our district. By the way, Gonzales's campaign website doesn't list a single national politician endorsing him much less the RNC.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Gonzales's campaign website doesn't list a single national politician endorsing him much less the RNC.

His website might not list it, but shit bag Speaker Johnson is fund raising for Ernest.

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    Curious where you found that the RNC endorses Gonzales? In the runnoff later this month, Gonzales vs Herrera, the winner will go up against whoever won the Dem primary but the District 23 is pretty solidly red so likely the runoff election will decide who represents the poor souls in Medina County and the rest of our district. By the way, Gonzales's campaign website doesn't list a single national politician endorsing him much less the RNC.
    He’s endorsed by Cornyn, Lt. Gov Patrick, and Gov Abbott.
    Dirty politicians gotta stick together, ya know.

TXAZ

:)
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    South of the Red, North of the Gulf
    I’m less concerned with Brandon vs Tony than who can beat their dem opponent in the fall.
    I believe there is a fair amount of blue in that district (just east of El Paso to the border to just west of San Antonio).
    The reality is the perfect candidate for TGT‘ers will take all the conservative voters but may not be able to get enough independent voters to win in Nov.

You don’t have to like it but that’s political reality.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Even if Tony beats Brandon, I'm not voting for him in the fall. No way.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Tony ads are hitting HULU pretty hard. Every commercial break.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

psledoux

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2015
    Well, this aught to be interesting. Brandon Herrera is running for Congress for Texas's 23rd Congressional District against the RINO (Gonzales) that's in office there now. We need more hardline Constitutionalists in Congress, so I hope he wins.

Brandon Herrera has my vote. We need more hard-lined Texas Conservatives running for Congress (both the House and the Senate; and at the both the State level and the Federal level).

Top Bottom