Younggun

Certified Jackass
TGT Supporter
Local Business Supporter
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Jul 31, 2011
hill co.
I was looking at that one specifically. It has good range and is light enough I don’t need the king’s permission.

I meant any experience flying other quads.

The stability and GPS have opened the door to a lot of people, but many don’t realize how sensitive the electronics can be and how much of a handful it can be to fly one without them.
Venture Surplus ad

Big Green

In Christ Alone
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Mar 5, 2018
College Station
I meant any experience flying other quads.

The stability and GPS have opened the door to a lot of people, but many don’t realize how sensitive the electronics can be and how much of a handful it can be to fly one without them.
I was asking around on FB earlier and a couple of buddies said they learned on either this model or the one this one replaced. Hopefully I don’t break anything too bad.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Sep 30, 2012
Texas
A friend brought his DJI FPV over today.........pretty damn cool.....

I thought I was going to have to sit down while wearing the goggles but the feeling passed.........

I could see someone getting vertigo....

Coiled

TGT Addict
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nov 25, 2016
SETX
I was asking around on FB earlier and a couple of buddies said they learned on either this model or the one this one replaced. Hopefully I don’t break anything too bad.
I've said that at LEAST 92 times. :) I've lost hundreds and HUNDREDS of dollars of RC aircraft. Last one was a +$250 heli lit for night flying. During the day the battery cut to low voltage and the craft made one quick bounce off St. Augustine grass before I landed it on the driveway. That night I took off over the lake and she looked beautiful until 30sec out and uncontrollable tail spin. No doubt in my mind, the rotor blade took a minor hit that didn't show until under a full load.

The technology is incredible but not infalable, YG & I speak from experience.

Top Bottom