• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    James is an unabashed Glock fan boy so watch with that in mind. And for all the striker fired pistol fans (aka 1911 fan boy), let's see if you can top the comments on his video. Don't hold back.

As a fan of Glock pistols since the 1990s I am interested in the trigger discussed. I already have optics on my pistols as my seasoned eyeballs can't see clearly any front sight.
    Texas SOT

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    What makes me laugh is when someone takes a soldering iron to their new Glock and call it stippling when in reality, it just looks like the family Pitbull found it tastier than the Nylabone that Bubba bought him.

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    What makes me laugh is when someone takes a soldering iron to their new Glock and call it stippling when in reality, it just looks like the family Pitbull found it tastier than the Nylabone that Bubba bought him.
    But have you ever handled such a tragedy?
    I don't and won't ever own or touch another a Glock but I did shoot an M&P with this treatment and what positive a difference. Some of them have too large of stipple but a light stipple looks pleasant.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I don't and won't ever own or touch another a Glock but I did shoot an M&P with this treatment and what positive a difference. Some of them have too large of stipple but a light stipple looks pleasant.
    Yes, or you could just use grip tape and not permanently alter your gun.

There's too many of these floating around.

1715460645927.jpeg

1715460762090.jpeg

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    I will admit that there is good tasteful stippling, but there still exists the dog chew toy version too

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yeah those are ruined for sure.
    Grip tape is good but it's just grip tape. Altering a $2-$600 plastic gun has no downsides if done right.
    IF is the key word there. It's a skill that requires practice, and most won't go that far.

Glocks are ugly enough without Bubba stabbing them with the red hot ugly stick.

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    IF is the key word there. It's a skill that requires practice, and most won't go that far.

Glocks are ugly enough without Bubba stabbing them with the red hot ugly stick.
    Agreed. Not pretty, but I did not buy mine to look at.
    Im just one of the three people that like the much hated grip angle of my G20

Top Bottom