• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • D0ntTr3@d0nM3

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2024
    Richmond, TX
    Unfortunately I’m out until I regain employment. No comings and goings that aren’t absolutely necessary for right now. That gas is high!
    What kind of work are you looking for? If we can arrange a meet up closer to the woodlands I can provide you with transportation and a range fee or something whatever we decide to do. I’ve got your back brother.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    What kind of work are you looking for? If we can arrange a meet up closer to the woodlands I can provide you with transportation and a range fee or something whatever we decide to do. I’ve got your back brother.
    Wow - Brother. Very kind offer. I just don't feel as if I can get out into society and have "fun" while not contributing to society. When I get this crap resolved, I'll be back in action. I'm working on it hard, I assure you.

Oh - Industrial sales and operations has been my career path for the last 35 years. The last 20 in leadership roles. All offers considered and all interviews attended wearing a suit and tie with a tuned-in resume underlining specific efforts and measurable incremental revenue increases...

D0ntTr3@d0nM3

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2024
    Richmond, TX
    Wow - Brother. Very kind offer. I just don't feel as if I can get out into society and have "fun" while not contributing to society. When I get this crap resolved, I'll be back in action. I'm working on it hard, I assure you.

Oh - Industrial sales and operations has been my career path for the last 35 years. The last 20 in leadership roles. All offers considered and all interviews attended wearing a suit and tie with a tuned-in resume underlining specific efforts and measurable incremental revenue increases...
    Very impressive. I am sure you will find something soon. Camaraderie is part of contributing to society. It's not like you are trying to game the system to get a free ride through life or anything. Everyone runs into tough situations at some point in life.You're part of a community that's got your back when that happens. No shame in that.

D0ntTr3@d0nM3

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2024
    Richmond, TX
    Please reply to this specific post with date/time availability. I think we should have our first meet up near the Woodlands area in hopes @billtool will reconsider my offer and join us. We can meet for coffee/food/socialization instead of a range day starting out that way @LynnKCicle can join us as well as she recovers from surgery.

El Coyote

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2024
    Spring, Texas
    I do understand we were biltool is coming from I have been down that road several times in my life and it is extremely hard but billtool except the offer I do know if one of us was in that situation you would not hesitate to offer heck well also pitch in to help no problem remember we are from Texas the best state in the US know one compares to Us remember yes we have a bad bananas but as a whole we are the best remember

El Coyote

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2024
    Spring, Texas
    Texas is the best I remember I check on a gun builder in Florida you probably know him takes M-1 and converts them into shorter rifles I think his name was tim or jim shufllin or something like that but I call him and we talk and he ask me if I was from Texas and i said yes how did you know he said your accent LOLOLOL but he told me he wanted to move to Texas and ask way he said everyone owns a weapon and he said people Texas take up for one another it mad me pround that I was born and raised in Texas the best place on the Planet God Bless Texas

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    It a shame that Axxe55 wasn't able to host a shoot for his health issues, but it's way more important for him to concentrate on his & his wife health.

IIRC a few people that car pool to Axxe55 & EZE-E's events. It's incredible that Moonpie & Maverick44 as well as a few others make the they rides they do. That makes for a very long day to get it all done in a day.

If you can't find decent people to befriend here on TGT, I would think the problem is all one themselves.

Top Bottom