Guns International

How's it going, joined to sell - from Corpus Christi

alterspaces

BANNED!!!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, how's it going? Posting from Corpus Christi. Just joined to sell a pistol, but also stocking up before my eventual move back to CA.

Gonna provide some range and gunshow reviews.

wish list:
Colt detective special snub nose
super cheap AR15 in 22LR like RIA T22
B&T 22 suppressor
some 9mm suppressor
maybe a shotgun (for hunting)
Capitol Armory ad

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
TGT Supporter
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome to the Forum!

alterspaces

BANNED!!!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To quote a line from a television series near and dear to my heart - "I like that you're up-front about it."

As Cam implied above and I explicitly advise, reading the rules first will make things much easier for everybody.

And welcome.
Thanks, actually the rules were the first thing I read before I even posted. Well maybe I just skimmed them, but I've had too many dumb forum-joining mistakes not to read them nowadays.

alterspaces

BANNED!!!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Texas Gun Talk...............
Thanks! I saw in old posts that you have a range in Rockport? What's the name of it? I might check it out. Also your reply disappeared on my Sharpshooter review, but I can still see it in my e-mail. Would love to check out the CC Gun club with you once! I haven't been yet.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Thanks! I saw in old posts that you have a range in Rockport? What's the name of it? I might check it out. Also your reply disappeared on my Sharpshooter review, but I can still see it in my e-mail. Would love to check out the CC Gun club with you once! I haven't been yet.

Sold the range and shop two years ago and retired.........it has reopened with new owners.

If you would like to check out CCPRC drop me a pm............

contender buff

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_8319.jpeg

ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just so you are aware, California, a few years ago, passed legislation requiring that new residents register their firearms within 60 days upon becoming a resident. Most are not aware, and they didn't make a big deal about it because they didnt want any lawsuits(they usually lose) that they will ignore.

Anyway, it is now a Communist hell hole, so think twice about returning. Welcome to the forum.