SOLD MAGNOLIA - 188 Decoys - Duck / Geese

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
**QUACK QUACK** these are gone.

bought a boat last month. A mountain of decoys came with it. I do not hunt birds. Don't have the desire to start at the moment.

There are 164 floating decoys of varied variety - including a handful that have been made to be "feeding" - the front is weighted so the ass sticks up in the air looking like a duck eating something under the surface.

There are 24 hollow ground goose decoys with poseable removable heads.

$100 takes *everything* - trades now off the table unless you've got a stack of 8' 4x4 pressure treated lumber you wanna trade!
IMG_0491.JPEG

These things more than filled up a 14' V-ull boat - if you show up in a Honda Civic to get 'em you better be creative and / or experienced in packing clowns in an Isetta.

First pic shows them all grouped as a family, other pics just get a little better perspective on the variety of them.

IMG_0060.jpeg

IMG_0059.jpeg

IMG_0057.jpeg

IMG_0055.jpeg

Last edited:

Sasquatch

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Quackers are still available. Willing to sell small groups at this point - minimum of 10 decoys. Price drop to $4 per bird, or $700 for the lot.

Sasquatch

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
New price - I need to get these damn things out of my driveway so I have room to work in building a new dog run and moving some shit around - $150 takes *everything*

Status
Please reply by conversation.