• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Weird thing about Eotech is the dot isn’t actually splotchy at all, just the way our eyes see it.

Put a magnifier behind it and it’s perfect. At least in my experience.
    Ew. Magnifiers

PeDMMJ.gif
    Venture Surplus ad

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I know now that I can't just convert my current rifle to an SBR, so anyone viewing those posts I recant those statements and don't plan to do anything illegal lol.
    I’m not sure if it’s still going on but PSA had &39.99 lowers on sale. Buy 5 of of them & put them aside for now.

You do realize that when you form 1 a SBR it has to be engraved with your information. That’s great if you plan on having it the rest of your life, but it pretty much kills it for resale.

Of those 5 PSA lowers if they are transferred as a fire arm you can build it out as a pistol, SBR or rifle. A really nice brace cost about the same as the tax stamp, plus no wait time.

The reason to buy 5 lowers are you are going to find other uppers you just have to have. A complete gun stores in a safe as easy as just the upper,

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    To be clear, a 300BO pistol is NOT going to be "dead nuts" at 500yds.

I encourage the OP to research the differences between an AR pistol and an SBR. The government is not your friend and wading into the NFA pool for the first time can be confusing.

D0ntTr3@d0nM3

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2024
    Richmond, TX
    I’m not sure if it’s still going on but PSA had &39.99 lowers on sale. Buy 5 of of them & put them aside for now.

You do realize that when you form 1 a SBR it has to be engraved with your information. That’s great if you plan on having it the rest of your life, but it pretty much kills it for resale.

Of those 5 PSA lowers if they are transferred as a fire arm you can build it out as a pistol, SBR or rifle. A really nice brace cost about the same as the tax stamp, plus no wait time.

The reason to buy 5 lowers are you are going to find other uppers you just have to have. A complete gun stores in a safe as easy as just the upper,
    I am looking at those PSA lowers now. I did notice they have some with the burst option too for an extra $20. Maybe one day that selector option will be legal to use without an FFL.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I am looking at those PSA lowers now. I did notice they have some with the burst option too for an extra $20. Maybe one day that selector option will be legal to use without an FFL.
    That day has been here for some time, all you have to do is figure out how you want to play that game. A lower being marked really has has nothing do with the firing of Burst or Auto. The inside of the receiver needs to be cut out for the M-16 auto sear and the pin hole drilled for it. One can always get around the the sears pin hole with a RDIAS or lighting link. (All NFA Laws Apply).

jetcycles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Shoreacres, TX
    Did you already buy that sig tango? If not, don't, buy this instead. GLX phillipines made glass in an SLX body, mediocre illumination, lifetime warranty and free shipping for $200. I am very well versed in frugality without being "cheap". I research everything until I have analysis paralysis and have been reading/watching 1-6 LPVO crap for months trying to decide on an optic and this guy popped back up this weekend. You will not find a better buy for the price point. This advice cost you absolutely nothing so use it at your own risk. If the guys on the hide say it's good to go for what it is, it's good to go for what it is, I have one on the way. https://www.primaryarms.com/primary...e-illuminated-acss-aurora-556-yard-m6-reticle

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    Did you already buy that sign tango? If not, don't, buy this instead. GLX phillipines made glass in an SLX body, mediocre illumination, lifetime warranty and free shipping for $200. I am very well versed in frugality without being "cheap". I research everything until I have analysis paralysis and have been reading/watching 1-6 LPVO crap for months trying to decide on an optic and this guy popped back up this weekend. You will not find a better buy for the price point. This advice cost you absolutely nothing so use it at your own risk. If the guys on the hide say it's good to go for what it is, it's good to go for what it is, I have one on the way. https://www.primaryarms.com/primary...e-illuminated-acss-aurora-556-yard-m6-reticle

While I love my tango, I have 2 of those scopes. Can't go wrong and probably made by the same company.

D0ntTr3@d0nM3

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2024
    Richmond, TX
    Did you already buy that sig tango? If not, don't, buy this instead. GLX phillipines made glass in an SLX body, mediocre illumination, lifetime warranty and free shipping for $200. I am very well versed in frugality without being "cheap". I research everything until I have analysis paralysis and have been reading/watching 1-6 LPVO crap for months trying to decide on an optic and this guy popped back up this weekend. You will not find a better buy for the price point. This advice cost you absolutely nothing so use it at your own risk. If the guys on the hide say it's good to go for what it is, it's good to go for what it is, I have one on the way. https://www.primaryarms.com/primary...e-illuminated-acss-aurora-556-yard-m6-reticle

Ordering mine now. Did you get the Primary Arms GLx 30mm Cantilever Scope Mount too?

jetcycles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Shoreacres, TX
    I'm sure those that spend $200 for a mount will thumb their noses at this product, but for $40 these things punch above their price point. Acetone wipe the hardware, torque to spec with a drop of blue loctite, use the saved $$$ for ammo or stuff it in some strippers thong. UTG UTGSPORTING_Goods https://a.co/d/8dDTyDv

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    I'm sure those that spend $200 for a mount will thumb their noses at this product, but for $40 these things punch above their price point. Acetone wipe the hardware, torque to spec with a drop of blue loctite, use the saved $$$ for ammo or stuff it in some strippers thong. UTG UTGSPORTING_Goods https://a.co/d/8dDTyDv

If it is sturdy, stays together, and works? Awsome.

jetcycles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Shoreacres, TX
    If it is sturdy, stays together, and works? Awsome.
    Arfcom and hide members have been running it for years. I have an old UTG mount under an even older TRS-25 and it's been whored out onto everything imaginable and only shows a little surface rust from my own neglect. I'll guinea pig that shit, I actually use my rifles and have no problem providing honest real world feedback.

D0ntTr3@d0nM3

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2024
    Richmond, TX
    Arfcom and hide members have been running it for years. I have an old UTG mount under an even older TRS-25 and it's been whored out onto everything imaginable and only shows a little surface rust from my own neglect. I'll guinea pig that shit, I actually use my rifles and have no problem providing honest real world feedback.

just ordered mine. Looking at torque screwdrivers now.

D0ntTr3@d0nM3

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2024
    Richmond, TX
    Top Bottom