• ...and so much more!
  • MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    We have 2 very large trees right next to the house that need to be taken down. If they were out in the open I could drop them myself.

If you know of any licensed/insured outfit that can do this, please advise. Thanks!!

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    I'm asking around but no luck so far.

Maybe ask your *local* lawn mower / chain saw repair shop or search the BBB.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Drop by the local lumber yard/hardware store and check the bulletin board.

Other than the above, the best I can do is send a box of matches out to y'all.

fordw60s

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2023
    Lufkin, TX
    I will try to look and see if I can come up with someone. The one I do know I don't think he would be economically feasible since he would be coming from Nacogdoches.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    I will try to look and see if I can come up with someone. The one I do know I don't think he would be economically feasible since he would be coming from Nacogdoches.
    Thanks neighbor :)
    Kindly let him know all we'd need is for him to put them on the ground; we'd take it from there. Depending on his skillset, there may be clearance enough on the smaller to be laid down as is between structures; the big one will take a climb.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Thanks neighbor :)
    Kindly let him know all we'd need is for him to put them on the ground; we'd take it from there. Depending on his skillset, there may be clearance enough on the smaller to be laid down as is between structures; the big one will take a climb.
    I really recommend taking them down in sections rather than trying to fell a complete tree near a structure. I took down a couple of 70' trees that were within 15-20' of the house, overhanging the roof. Sectioning and sequencing (along with a little mechanical engineering knowledge and occasional tag line use) were key to avoiding any damage to the house.

In our neighborhood, there have been several "services" used by neighbors who proved to be wholly incompetent. One busted down a fence and storage building. So you are wise to get someone with a trusted reference.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Just did a peek through my list of peoples, and it wood appear that you are 3-4 hours drive from everybody I might know that would even come close to helping in that. And I feel for your situation, as I'll be going through the same thing in a few years myself.

fordw60s

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2023
    Lufkin, TX
    Have heard good things about these 2, one in Kirbyville and the other out of Beaumont. No personal experience with them so just check refrences.
    Screenshot_20240511-210915_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240511-210740_Facebook.jpg

Top Bottom