Guns International

What suppressor would be best for FN .45 Tactical?

D0ntTr3@d0nM3

TGT Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for suppressor recommendations for my FN .45 tactical. I'm liking the dead air ghost but maybe there is something even better out there?
Hurley's Gold

RickLovesBacon

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Dead air ghost is a solid choice. CGS makes one called the Nautilus that works really well too. The only issue is finding cans in stock

Lead Belly

Well-Known
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Osprey guts

osprey.jpg

D0ntTr3@d0nM3

TGT Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would go with the Silencer Co Hybrid 46M. It's modular & you can take off the the 1st 3" or so to make it shorter. It's also rifle rated.
That sounds cool. Now I just need to find a trustworthy FFL that isn't overpriced. I just checked with Xtreme Guns and Ammo and they want $40 per firearm and $140 for NFA/Class 3 item. That seems a bit 'Xtreme' lol. and they don't do engraving if I want one of my stripped lowers designated for an SBR.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That sounds cool. Now I just need to find a trustworthy FFL that isn't overpriced. I just checked with Xtreme Guns and Ammo and they want $40 per firearm and $140 for NFA/Class 3 item. That seems a bit 'Xtreme' lol. and they don't do engraving if I want one of my stripped lowers designated for an SBR.

Go to Silencer Shops website & see which dealer has Kiosk in your area. That's who I would use

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If you buy from a Silencer Shop dealer they won't charge a transfer fee If you buy from Silencer Shop or that Class 3 FFL. The dealer will get credit for the sale & Silencer shop will send them a check for cost difference if you buy from Silencer Shop online & you assign that dealer to your account for pick up.