DK Firearms

When can I sell items??

Ginstwin

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jun 1, 2015
If I want to answer a FS post Is the rule still 25 posts ? I would like to answer one of the ads but I am restricted.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sep 5, 2019
Texarkana - Across The Border
yep that or the site supporter status keeps scammers off the site and buyers/sellers safe.
I do not understand how that would work. So, someone pays $25 to the site, they can then buy and sell here. What is to keep that person from being a scammer? It seems to me $25 would be a small price to pay to arrange to scam someone out of hundreds or may be even a thousand or more dollars in a bogus firearms transaction.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Jan 23, 2009
New Braunfels, TX
I do not understand how that would work. So, someone pays $25 to the site, they can then buy and sell here. What is to keep that person from being a scammer? It seems to me $25 would be a small price to pay to arrange to scam someone out of hundreds or may be even a thousand or more dollars in a bogus firearms transaction.

It reduces the odds....and gives a "paper trail" back to the person via their payment information.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sep 5, 2019
Texarkana - Across The Border
It reduces the odds....and gives a "paper trail" back to the person via their payment information.
Never stopped crooks before, I doubt reducing the odds or a paper trail back to a fraudulently obtained credit card stops them now. Small pickings here, relatively speaking to other higher profit scams, probably keeps crook disinterested for the most part but I just do not see a $25 membershi[p fee doing that. Of course, just my opinion, I could be dead wrong.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Jan 23, 2009
New Braunfels, TX
Never stopped crooks before, I doubt reducing the odds or a paper trail back to a fraudulently obtained credit card stops them now. Small pickings here, relatively speaking to other higher profit scams, probably keeps crook disinterested for the most part but I just do not see a $25 membershi[p fee doing that. Of course, just my opinion, I could be dead wrong.

Crooks don't want to waste money - and often don't have a legit way of transferring to someone else because they're worried about that trail.

psledoux

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May 21, 2015
Thank you for asking this question. I've been a member for a long time, and I also wanted to know what I need to do to get "classified" privileges. 2 more posts

Top Bottom