Gun Zone Deals

When can I sell items??

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is kind of from my perspective on this. I know a member has to either have 25 posts, or become a Supporting Member to post in the classifieds. I understand the reasoning, and don't disagree.

But just in the short time I have been a member here, I have seen more than a few that just post to get the required post count so they can use the classifieds to sell things. Then you never really see them post anywhere else again.

IMO, regardless of what they have to sell, I would be less likely to even consider buying from them. Now a member who has been here quite a while with a decent post count, and that I have interacted with on various threads, that decides to sell a gun is someone I would be more likely to buy from if they were to sell a gun. I would think that others probably feel about the same way.

Just an observation.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm glad that everybody knows me well enough from one sarcastic post that I'm only interested in selling and scamming.:facepalm:

I have no idea what everyone else knows. But maybe stick around long enough to get to know the members here. I have most of them to be pretty good people.

Jwthomas71

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no idea what everyone else knows. But maybe stick around long enough to get to know the members here. I have most of them to be pretty good people.
I don't either, but I sure would like to know what they think they know..... lol... 5 down... hahahaha

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't either, but I sure would like to know what they think they know..... lol... 5 down... hahahaha

What I would suggest is this. Go to the Introductions Section and make a thread and tell people a little about yourself and let them get to know you a little better.

Jwthomas71

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What I would suggest is this. Go to the Introductions Section and make a thread and tell people a little about yourself and let them get to know you a little better.
I thought thats where I was. Im still trying to figure out the format of this forum.