• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    https://nypost.com/2023/08/08/texas...loses-job-after-making-anti-white-posts-on-x/
    Texas teacher loses job after complaining sister was dating white man: ‘I enjoy being a racist’
    A Texas elementary school teacher is out of a job after she posted “racist” statements on social media that included complaints about her sister dating a white man, according to the school system and reports.
    The Mesquite Independent School District said in a statement Tuesday the teacher, who is black, was no longer with the school after officials became aware of “alarming, racist” posts she wrote on X, formerly known as Twitter.
    “As of this morning, the employee is no longer a part of the Mesquite ISD organization and is not eligible for rehire,” the school system said in a statement, adding officials can’t say more because it’s a personnel matter.
    “Nevertheless, the highly offensive statements posted to her X account do not reflect the values and standards of Mesquite ISD, and the district condemns them in the strongest terms.”
    The teacher wrote she was upset her sister was dating a white man and joked that she asked her boyfriend to kill him, according to posts reviewed by the Dallas Morning News.
    “I enjoy being a racist,” she reportedly wrote in one post. “I’m never changing.”
    n other posts, she used derogatory words for white people, the newspaper reported.
    The teacher — who used the social media name Claire Kyle — has deleted her account from the social media platform. The account name appeared to be an alias.
    The teacher called herself a “Black Supremacist” in her social media account bio and hinted that her job knew about the posts before she lost her job, CBS Austin reported.
    ARJ Defense ad

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    She would definitely get hired here in some HISD districts.

I know most ISDs would be fine with her racism and hatred...it's the "not eligible for rehire" part that gives me hope. My idiot mother in law was a teacher, but a couple of years before she had planned to retire (with more than 20 years of experience) she got a wild hair and decided to take a sales job - and quit in the middle of a semester. That got her the "not eligible for rehire" black mark, and there was not a single school district north of Dallas that would consider hiring her because of it. Even with all of the experience she had, the various accolades and awards, none of it mattered. So I hope that black mark does that same for the racist POS.

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    I know most ISDs would be fine with her racism and hatred...it's the "not eligible for rehire" part that gives me hope. My idiot mother in law was a teacher, but a couple of years before she had planned to retire (with more than 20 years of experience) she got a wild hair and decided to take a sales job - and quit in the middle of a semester. That got her the "not eligible for rehire" black mark, and there was not a single school district north of Dallas that would consider hiring her because of it. Even with all of the experience she had, the various accolades and awards, none of it mattered. So I hope that black mark does that same for the racist POS.

I remember back in around 2008 one of the Houston City councilman referred to Hispanics as "Rats". He still kept his job despite being asked to resign and took three years for the City to get rid of him. Many of the Houston politicians including Sylvester Turner agree with this teacher ideology.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    She will typically get her unemployment, say her back hurts and get fed money for that, then see how many babies she can pop out as a multiplier for her government support checks.

Being "fired with cause" should disqualify her from unemployment unless they find her a loophole. She might have to skip directly to collecting welfare and cranking out little check multipliers.

Top Bottom