• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wllmwallace

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Denton, TX
    This is a VERY hard to come by model as it was not made for very long. It is the parkerized model of the Ultra Compact (not a V-10) by Springfield Armory (Lifetime Warranty). 3.5 in barrel Officers Frame, Beavertail Safety, Match Trigger, Novak Sights, etc.. This particular pistol is of the "Loaded" series. Also comes with a set of Alumigrips with stainless hex head screws, as well as the standard Hogue wrap-around that came with the pistol. The spring/plug system has been replaced by Springfield with an Ultra Compact guide rod. This has been a VERY reliable pistol. Every range trip has had no FTF/FTE. Round count is at 100 rounds FMJ, 8 rounds 230GR Hollow Points, all kept within a 1.25in group at 15 yds. Comes with the original blue Springfield case, two magazines, one 6 round, one 7 round. Also included is 300 rounds of .45 ACP FMJ, and 14 rounds Speer Gold Dot 230GR HP. Price is pretty firm for a nail driving hard to find pistol.

Selling both as a package for $1000 local or $1100 from my FFL to yours. (Price change for shipping due to weight of ammo included)
    Or JUST the 1911 with ammo for $800 local add $75 to ship from my FFL to yours.

Only reason I'm selling is the wife wants to remodel a bedroom, and the money has to come from somewhere. Looks like we're starting after I get a sale for these.

I can meet FTF anywhere in the DFW area, or come right to you if needed. Texas ID required for proof of residency and age. I will ship, and not looking for any trades, thanks.

2129492..jpg

3809798..jpg
    Lynx Defense

Attachments

• 5262369..jpg
      5262369..jpg
      8 KB · Views: 135

wllmwallace

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Denton, TX
    A lot of people looking and no replies? I thought I wiped all the "cooties" off of it. C'mon guys, if I'm too high, let me know.

T's C6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2009
    DFW
    I am not saying that you are to high, I bought a Les Baer Concept IX (used) for $1,000.00 at a gun show.It retailed for $1,700.00, it is hard to fine people that want to spend a grand on a pistol unless it is a custom made 45 (hand fitted like a Baer). If it does not sell for what you are asking, send me a PM and maybe we can work something out.

Good luck,
    Terrell

wllmwallace

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Denton, TX
    Thanks. I just figured what I paid for it, the extra's, and ammo would easily = $1000. And that's how much I need for the remodel to be complete, so I decided to offer this one up to the marriage Gods. Thanks for the input.

wllmwallace

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Denton, TX
    Bump, willing to work something out. I can even do some type of layaway if needed. Wifey wants a new bedroom, time to separate the heathens and give these teenage boys their own room before someone goes to the ER. My office/computer room is being remodeled to another bedroom for marital harmony and brotherly love.

Seabear1500

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Corpus Christi
    I'm kicking it around, I will be up at lake Tewokini for Father's Day. Get a sharp pencil and we'll see what we can do. The ammo is not a big deal to me, I "may" just want the gun.

ftw13

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Fort Worth
    no offense man but you never usually get what you paid for a pistol......its like driving a new car off the lot. springers are middle of the road i couldn't imagine paying a grand for a used or new one. i see used ones all the time from 4-700. good luck with your sale though

wllmwallace

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Denton, TX
    A Loaded Mil-Spec Springer (not even mentioning that this model was limited production, most UC's are SS or V-10's)...$700 (used price), NEW full length Ultra Compact Guide Rod....$30, NEW Mainspring...$5, NEW parkerized Slide Stop...$30, Kimber Stainless hex Head Grip Screws...$10, Alumingrips....$50, NEW Extractor.....$25, Hand Fitted Slide to Frame and NEW Parkerized Finish....$100 = $950 + Ammo (300 rnds FMJ and Personal Defense for $50?....seriously....really?)= $1000.....unless my Math is wrong. The parts listed were BRAND NEW, installed by Springfield...not a garage gunsmith. I sent it in to get the Parkerized finish redone (so now of course it looks brand spanking new) and had the other stuff done when it was there, got it back about two weeks, ago, cleaned it, took it to the range, ran about 20 rounds through it FLAWLESSLY, and brought it home, cleaned it, boxed it, and put it in the safe....until the ringing in my ears wouldn't stop from the wife talking about the remodel...

And...I'm being very generous on my pricing....knocking some off due to them being installed on a used item rather than brand new pistol...the guiderod itself was around $50...I knocked off about 20-30% due to this to make it fair. Not to mention the re-finish was more than $100, just saying. (Except for the Grips as they are brand spanking new)

Try to find one...try to even SEE one, Google doesn't even have many images of this model. The ones I have seen have been on forums and owned by people not willing to part with them ( and they have the older double spring and plug guiderod system in them....blech). The most predominate seen and sold are the V-10's, the Stainless, and the High Cap models. Some Mil-Spec Micro's and UC's are floating around out there, but this particular model (Loaded) was not produced long and was not distributed much. Just thought a little history from researching this model, talking to collectors, and Springfield Armory about this piece would shed some light on my asking price. Hope this clears up some confusion. Thanks for the interest.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I generally don't comment on "for sale" threads...but one of the issues here is likely the "no shipping", coupled with the pricing. Let's put it this way....you're driving a truck you like, it's doing well - but it just got stolen. Dealer 400 miles away has the same truck, but a few less miles. He won't ship it, wants almost as much as what you can buy a *new* one for. Yeah, he's got some extra CD's with it....but you make your own CD's. Why would you buy his truck?
    There's nothing to motivate someone in San Antonio to jump on your pistol - and apparently, your local market feels the price isn't that good - and let's face it, it doesn't matter what YOU think about it - you ALREADY own it!<G> So, I'd say you either need to revisit your price, or your market - or both. Just some food for thought.....

wllmwallace

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Denton, TX
    Thanks TR, I appreciate that. That's the amount I need to get the remodel done, So, I'll sweeten the pot alittle. Just added a KelTek P32 to original post. And, I'll ship FFL to FFL.

Seabear1500

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Corpus Christi
    Count me out, raising the price and including a P32 does nothing for me. Hope you get it sold, and remodel done. I'm sorry it seems like you are getting ganged up on, but it's a tough market right now and maybe you need to consider that. Just to put things in perspective, I recently aquired a Kimber CDPII with about 75 rounds down the pipe, and an IWB $85 holster without a scratch on it for about $400 below retail. (about $300 below your package) Times are tough, hang in there.

T's C6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2009
    DFW
    Have you sold the gun?

If not I would consider $650.00 and you keep the ammo. I can drive to you to for the deal or meet some place else, I live in Arlington just south of you.

wllmwallace

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Denton, TX
    Appreciate it, but I wouldn't need the ammo after the sale, and I need at LEAST $800 for the pistol and ammo just to buy material for the remodel, sorry.

Top Bottom