2024 NRA Annual Meetings & Exhibits will take place at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Dallas, TX on May 17-19, 2024

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    The Exhibit Hall is open all three days and will showcase over 14 acres of the latest guns and gear from the most popular companies in the Industry. From entertainment to special events, it’s all happening in Dallas! Make plans now to join fellow Second Amendment patriots for a freedom-filled weekend for the entire family!

p.s. NRA members get in free. One can join as price of admission. When I went to the 2018 convention in Dallas I carried concealed into exhibit hall. Only the area where President Trump delivered his speech prohibited carrying one's firearm. [I am very sure our current POTUS will not attend.] Also you can save money on parking by taking DART train right to convention center. DART parking is free. While all the big name firearms vendors can be counted on there were scores of small business represented that offer products/services you might want or need. You might have a chance encounter of the right kind meeting various personalities in the gun business. I met several just by chance.
    Capitol Armory ad

Attachments

• Home-NRA-Annual-Meeting.jpg
      Home-NRA-Annual-Meeting.jpg
      96.2 KB · Views: 44
    Last edited:

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    I am for sure going. I think once I am done with my time with my employer in 2028, I will start going to NRA convention in other States.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    The Exhibit Hall is open all three days and will showcase over 14 acres of the latest guns and gear from the most popular companies in the Industry. From entertainment to special events, it’s all happening in Dallas! Make plans now to join fellow Second Amendment patriots for a freedom-filled weekend for the entire family!

p.s. NRA members get in free. One can join as price of admission. When I went to the 2018 convention in Dallas I carried concealed into exhibit hall. Only the area where President Trump delivered his speech prohibited carrying one's firearm. [I am very sure our current POTUS will not attend.] Also you can save money on parking by taking DART train right to convention center. DART parking is free. While all the big name firearms vendors can be counted on there were scores of small business represented that offer products/services you might want or need. You might have a chance encounter of the right kind meeting various personalities in the gun business. I met several just by chance.

If it is anything to do with nra, I will not attend. It appears the lifetime dues I paid did more to support the lavish lifestyle for the leadership of the nra than it did to represent me. They have got the last cent from me they will ever see.

Last edited:

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    If it is anything to do with nra, I will not attend. It appears the lifetime dues I paid did more to support the lavish lifestyle for the leadership of the nra than it did to represent me. They have got the last cent from me they will ever see.
    Don't think of it like that but think that your dues helped lots of youths obtain vital ammo, equipment, and training and also helped keep shooting teams intact and ready for the next generation. Yes the Wayne suit crap is something but the money spent towards kids weighs more than all his suits combined.

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    If you still are a member you get in free. Could cost you just for parking or ride the DART which has station under convention center. I visited a lot of vendors and bought their products over the years.

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    I got this letter in mail with details on convention. See photos for details. President Trump will be a speaker. Also annual members meeting scheduled for Sat, 5/18/2024 from 10:00 to 12:00pm where one board member can be elected.

Attachments

• pg 4.jpg
      pg 4.jpg
      345.2 KB · Views: 18
    • pg 1.jpg
      pg 1.jpg
      443.6 KB · Views: 17
    • pg 2.jpg
      pg 2.jpg
      454.4 KB · Views: 16
    • pg 3.jpg
      pg 3.jpg