• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    I caught one climbing up my garage storage shelves. Kinda scared me looking over and seeing it. I swore it was 6ft long but it was ony about 3ft.
    He went to the ditch as well I have a pair of those "I can't reach it grabbers"
    That works good for the little pests.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I caught one climbing up my garage storage shelves. Kinda scared me looking over and seeing it. I swore it was 6ft long but it was ony about 3ft.
    He went to the ditch as well I have a pair of those "I can't reach it grabbers"
    That works good for the little pests.
    Here, the rat snakes will not run off. They just continue to try and come back into the garage.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Saw this poor guy in the road yesterday. Looked to be 3 1/2-4’ long and someone had already removed the rattles.
    IMG_5106.jpeg

I would have let him live.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Its not a snake, but its not a welcome visitor either. My wife was moving this tote out of our bathroom earlier and this scorpion was in the bottom of the empty tote. Not sure how it got there (where it came in the house from) but it was certainly not welcome. And honestly, I dunno how it got in the tote - as I was carrying the tote outside to release it, instead of smooshing it, it could not climb up the plastic wall of the tote. Where did it come from? 10 feet from our bed. Now I'll be shaking my damn shoes out at least for a while out of an abundance of caution.
    IMG_0382.jpeg
    IMG_0381.jpeg
    IMG_0380.jpeg

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Its not a snake, but its not a welcome visitor either. My wife was moving this tote out of our bathroom earlier and this scorpion was in the bottom of the empty tote. Not sure how it got there (where it came in the house from) but it was certainly not welcome. And honestly, I dunno how it got in the tote - as I was carrying the tote outside to release it, instead of smooshing it, it could not climb up the plastic wall of the tote. Where did it come from? 10 feet from our bed. Now I'll be shaking my damn shoes out at least for a while out of an abundance of caution. View attachment 447496 View attachment 447497 View attachment 447498
    Wouldn't kill it?

Maybe when it is back in your house next week...

Top Bottom