• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xkon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2020
    Houston

Apparently quite a few pre dealer samples that were bought by LEO agencies originally have now been added to the registry.

Think this will lower the price of some models of transferables or just bring the dealer samples up to current market price?
    Gun Zone Deals

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    These guns will probably be even more expensive than similar ones.

These are MGs that came from the factory that way and not conversions of semi-auto guns.

Collectors with fat wallets will pay an extra arm and a leg to get a legit factory MP5 from Oberndorf. While shooters will still prefer the sears.

Maybe some of the less desirable conversions like improperly registered receivers could take a hit but probably not much.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I'm sure they'll sell for more than current market prices. I look at it like a New Used car with low miles VS a 60yr old model with a million miles

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Those with the funds to secure inventories of these will trickle them out and increasing their profits.

I suspect any H&K will command top dollar. Look at all the clones and imported semiauto’s what have they done? KJQ6920 had his latest German MP5 pistol out at EZ-E’s Saturday. He got it at a great price, but the going price was about in line with my SP89 when adjusted for inflation.

You can de sure that the market will not be flooded with registered rears, DIAS or lighting links. Simply because departments did not have to buy that over a factory gun. It could very well run up prices as more new to the NFA guns become interested.

I was looking today and the bulk of what’s available was M10’s with Lage uppers. Lots of Ruger ACC 5.56’s which are dead end guns.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Too expensive for regular folks and registered? That's exactly what they want for everything.
    I see myself as a regular guy and I own a few. Everyone needs and has something in their lives that makes them happy.

I don’t have a bass boat, murdercycle, muscle car, kids or a lot of other things along those lines.

Like EZ-E said my truck is 25 years old. When I bought it I paid it off in like 3 months. I have maintained it and it was a nice enough truck until I got the pigs and put it in the ditch,

The thing that I love about my NFA collection is that I have the right guns that increase in value above many others. And I have had them long enough to see them increase in value. That ain’t something vehicles & boat don’t tend to do.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Well this answers the question. One of those guns mistakenly tagged dealer sample in the past but became unrestricted from this ruling just sold for $80k.

That's about $30k more than similar conversion guns.
    Just like I said. The guys with deep
    pockets. He will send to Terry Dyer, then relist it for $100K. This make me happy as my guns should go up a large amount.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    All I can say is if y'all really want in on MG ownership Buy a Mac 10 & slap a Lage upper on it.

These will forever increase in value simply because it's entry level & affordable.

I bought a semi auto Max when I was 18 actually my dad bought it. Back then select fire RPB Mac's were $200.00. Now they are $15K, do the math that was 47 years ago. You show me a better return on you money. While there are a few you don't, you don't get to play with it when you want to. The guy I bought my M-16 from always brings his with while shooting.

xkon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2020
    Houston
    All I can say is if y'all really want in on MG ownership Buy a Mac 10 & slap a Lage upper on it.

These will forever increase in value simply because it's entry level & affordable.

I bought a semi auto Max when I was 18 actually my dad bought it. Back then select fire RPB Mac's were $200.00. Now they are $15K, do the math that was 47 years ago. You show me a better return on you money. While there are a few you don't, you don't get to play with it when you want to. The guy I bought my M-16 from always brings his with while shooting.

1000010659.jpg

Got quite a few different lage uppers. These things run through my ammo pretty quick

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    This has always been the law, the BATF just enforced their own decrees - similarly to Form 5 registrations by LE Agencies, everything registered prior to 1986 is legally transferable.

Eli

Top Bottom