• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    It was pretty obvious from the start that these Canadian commies were going to market the protest as a white supremacist act of violence and war. The threat of arresting those who help, by providing gasoline, food, water, etc. is going to be an eye opener for citizens. A real life look at the tyranny unfolding before their eyes.
    Lynx Defense

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Any port in a storm...
    Given the Canadians never had an "insurrection", maybe they'll finally find it's time!

Given they're already being called "insurrectionists", just for protesting (not even burning or pillaging), they might is well go with the flow and make rivers run red... once they thaw, anyway...

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    efbfd851378e9ecaef40ccc920c9c75f.jpg

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Candian marxists feel so wronged by the working class they pretended to champion all these years.

marxists just insist truckers all over the world (who're most definitely 'workers') must do as they're told and get the jab.

GET the jab...you, you of the peasant class.

And truckers are saying NO and fk you marxists - we're not your slaves.

Uppity workers...how dare they disobey.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    What's really interesting is the reaction of Trudeau and the Lefties. You would think they'd meet with the truckers or at least argue the point. But that's NOT what they've done at all. Trudeau has gone into hiding and the Lefties are waging a smear campaign that somehow the truckers are all Nazis and racists. Incredible.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    My GF told me this am that some doctor there, who she follows, claimed the police (60%) were removing their badges and burning them in solidarity.
    Has anybody heard this?
    I couldn't find anything about it.

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    My GF told me this am that some doctor there, who she follows, claimed the police (60%) were removing their badges and burning them in solidarity.
    Has anybody heard this?
    I couldn't find anything about it.

One can only hope - the Ottowa police chief came out saying they'll prosecute any cop who gives aid to the truckers. In days gone by, his head would wind up on a pike. Today, he should be run out of office and out of town and shamed. He'd be a good nazi sympathizer in the 1940's.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    One can only hope - the Ottowa police chief came out saying they'll prosecute any cop who gives aid to the truckers. In days gone by, his head would wind up on a pike. Today, he should be run out of office and out of town and shamed. He'd be a good nazi sympathizer in the 1940's.
    By the chief making that statement, it gives some credence to what @ZX9RCAM wrote regarding the police burning their badges in solidarity. Otherwise, why would the police chief make such a statement? We won’t know what’s really going on over there for some time I’m afraid. The news is doing what it can to cover it all up

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    By the chief making that statement, it gives some credence to what @ZX9RCAM wrote regarding the police burning their badges in solidarity. Otherwise, why would the police chief make such a statement? We won’t know what’s really going on over there for some time I’m afraid. The news is doing what it can to cover it all up

digger

Curmudgeon
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    West Texas
    Anyone imagine what would happen if this caused truckers all over north America to organize. They could call for a 30 day shutdown and "empty stores" would take on a whole new meaning !!! Hell they could stop for 10 days ...................

Top Bottom