• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Pretty wild stuff but hard not to pay attention with this level of detail.

Some very interesting podcasts on the Shawn Ryan Show as of late. He and Dr. Greer have put together a 3 part series about military vets and scientists that have come to Dr. Greer to present this evidence to Congress. The interviews are in depth, their stories are detailed, not some blurry photo junk.

There's some pretty mind blowing stuff in there. If this stuff interests you, it's worth spending a few hours to watch. If MSM is your main source of news, prolly wanna avoid this.

Dr. Greer is a retired physician and surgeon I believe. When all of this evidence was becoming so overwhelming, he quite his doctor role and has now committed all of his time to managing all 700+ first hand witnesses. He's trying to lay all of this info out in a presentable manner and has taken it to Congress and the Pentagon for investigation. The interviewer is an ex SEAL of 6 years and CIA security team contractor.

It's some pretty wild stuff, but has gained traction after a recent whistle blower protection law was passed given these guys an avenue to address these issues. This is a 3 part series with two of the parts out. I will also post an interview with Dr. Greer to give his role context. Buckle up and enjoy!

Gun Zone Deals

Last edited:

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    What new information is in these videos ?

I watched Greer for about 20 years, but lately have not.
    Marine and 5 other marines watch a manmade UFO moving material out from an earthquake zone. It's too much info to type out. I will post a synopsis of the first video, I linked the video and started it where Shawn states the synopsis of the testimony. It's worth watching though, the most ground breaking stuff I've heard in a while.

Reactions: gll

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    Marine and 5 other marines watch a manmade UFO moving material out from an earthquake zone.

Cool beans. Thanks man!

I converted this video to .mp3 for listening on my phone while I replace the radiator in my Wife's Camry today.

convert.png

It's here if anybody wants just the audio... (55 megs)

https://gofile.io/d/el1zKc

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    Marine and 5 other marines watch a manmade UFO moving material out from an earthquake zone.

I've been researching UFO's since 1977.

I've read hundreds of books with witness statements, and watched literally thousands of testimonies on video.

99% of them are Blue Chicken B.S., but this is one of the best I have ever seen.

Thanks HK!

I saved Michael Herrera's video to my archives. I re-subscribed to Shaun Ryan's channel to get more (despite unsubscribing months ago after growing weary of him promoting "former" CIA Agents running the con jobs.

Top Bottom