• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    Please come back. We need you more than ever! Come back, and get the ghost of Dick Teague to build us some real American cars.

The current market is crap and needs your leadership. Tear up the bullshit codependent government/corporate blueprint that's destroying our faith in American cars and trucks and neutering society. Give the finger to the EPA, The DOT, and any other bespectacled bureaucrat that wants to castrate the industry while covering every passenger in bubble wrap and fairy dust. Rip out the 20" HDTV screens and fly by wire, lobotomizing "connected experience" horsecrap. Restore the good old fashioned ground-pounding V8, adrenaline-fueled, burbling fountain of youth, wind in what's left of our hair experience we all need.

Give us another round of AMX, CJ, Cherokee, Matador innovation that flaunts convention, restores simplicity, and brings excitement. Make cars easy to work on again. Let people stand in the engine compartment to change a starter like in the glory days.

Stop the cancer that's eating away at the youth of today with a line of vehicles that promote individuality, self-reliance, and creativity.

It's not too late. Ask any GM, Ford, or <cough> Fiat/Chrysler owner out there. You're our only hope.
    Gun Zone Deals

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    Gremlin and Pacer....
    Both better cars than they were ever given credit for, even if they were ugly.
    I never owned a Gremlin, but many of my customers did.
    My mother owned a Pacer station wagon. We called it the window wagon, but she really liked the car and it rode smoother than my Father in laws Lincoln Town Car.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I had a Gremlin X Levi edition, 350ci, hotter cam, Holly 4brl carb and jacked up rear end. And a killer sound system for the time. All thanks to the previous owner that had tbe car repoed.
    That thing would fly. 140 mph felt like 60mph. Great for road trips. Comfortable too. I miss that car.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I had an '81 AMC Eagle Kammback, 4 cylinder 4 speed. Riding around with some buddies one evening, stopped at a 4 way stop, and I utter "I wonder if this thing will do a burnout with four people in the car?" I wind it up and dump the clutch. Did it do a burnout? No, but it did rip a few teeth off the pinion gear. After the initial shock and copious laughter about a Pontiac 151 having enough power to actually break something, I simply flipped the lever to 4wd and drove home. Never fixed it either, traded that car to a buddy of mine who also drove it like that for who knows how long.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I had a Gremlin X Levi edition, 350ci, hotter cam, Holly 4brl carb and jacked up rear end. And a killer sound system for the time. All thanks to the previous owner that had tbe car repoed.
    That thing would fly. 140 mph felt like 60mph. Great for road trips. Comfortable too. I miss that car.
    Pics are needed.

Top Bottom