• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    You know what, I keep hearing that, but do name one example where a company went 'broke' after going 'woke'.

You won't.

"Go woke go broke" is just a Cope.

It's based upon the mistaken belief that Quarterly Profits are the most important thing for Corporations.

The Bankers who own the corporations think long-term, like Cattle Ranchers do.

For thousands of years they have known that long-term profits depend on the ability to control Governments, a.k.a. Power.

Preventing their Cattle from controlling the Governments is of primary importance. That's why we have a computerized voting system. Works great.
    Target Sports

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Some people are missing the point. It is not the cultural icon, it is the reason it is being removed (e.g., woke). Woke will be the death of this country as we know it, unless it is stopped. And it has many manifestations.
    Thank you for that.
    I was beginning to loose hope - too many folks here lack your good common sense.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!

Big difference between those and this...

1690161389176.png

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    <>

I didn’t realize it until older, but most of our “History” is propagandized B-S.

The most sanitized creature in U S History was Lincoln !

<>
    Archaeology is a very strange “science”.

It’s the only one where the discoverer (an archeologist) is assumed to be the expert, while never consulting actual experts like engineering, materials science, etc.

It’s also become a science of “knowing” and not “learning” in the face of new data.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine

It’s the only one where the discoverer (an archeologist) is assumed to be the expert, while never consulting actual experts like engineering, materials science, etc.

It’s also become a science of “knowing” and not “learning” in the face of new data.
    <>

”Politicized”, too ?

<?>

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW

For example...

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    I didn’t realize it until older, but most of our “History” is propagandized B-S.

The most sanitized creature in U S History was Lincoln !

True, and for good reason.

Controlling History allows you to control the Future.

Controlling the Future is such a powerful tool that only utter Fools allow their Enemies do it.

Thus they Get What They Deserve.

the past.jpg

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    True, and for good reason.

Controlling History allows you to control the Future.

Controlling the Future is such a powerful tool that only utter Fools allow their Enemies do it.

Thus they Get What They Deserve.

View attachment 397951
    <>

But our “enemies” are very clever, talented, & deceptive.

When I try to warn & explain to my adult, highly-educated GK’s, they call me a crazy old man.

I learned about governmental deceptions from my late Dad, who ran a small Allied counterintelligence op in WWII Europe. Dad always warned that the OSS, which became the CIA, had too much money & power, but too little supervision, and would pose a danger to us all. He also feared over-pacification of Germany and the return of anti-semitism.

Admittedly, at the time, I had little realization of the importance of those lessons.

When the left cheats again and steals the 2024 election, what will we do?

<>

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    When the left cheats again and steals the 2024 election, what will we do?

The same thing we did in 2020. I guarantee it.

Sadly, as with Alcoholics and Credit Card Addicts, behavior doesn't change until the negative consequences of that behavior become so severe they force a change.

For the U.S., that will only happen when Uncle Sugar's credit card stops working, and the checks that pay for our High School Footbal, EMS, Medicare, and V.A. Pensions stop.

I wasted 30 years of my life lobbying for Texas Secession before accepting this fact.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    The same thing we did in 2020. I guarantee it.

Sadly, as with Alcoholics and Credit Card Addicts, behavior doesn't change until the negative consequences of that behavior become so severe they force a change.

For the U.S., that will only happen when Uncle Sugar's credit card stops working, and the checks that pay for our High School Footbal, EMS, Medicare, and V.A. Pensions stop.

I wasted 30 years of my life lobbying for Texas Secession before accepting this fact.
    <>

I have told my Texan Wife, If Texas goes, I’ll go with Texas. To this day, I keep all my Texas licenses current.

Louisiana has a cancer, it is called the City of New Orleans.

<>

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Top Bottom