Venture Surplus ad

Any bets me or Devil Nicotine

paknheat

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I quit all tobacco about 30 years ago. I had come to the conclusion one day that I was too big a asshole for something as small as a cigarette to tell me what to do.

I have never touched one since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Lynx Defense

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sadly, I’m also very experieced with that, both as a Physician and as a Family member of 3 cigarette victims. Please don’t tell Brother, but just from what you told me here, I’d bet he won’t make 3 years, likely less. If one can see a 26mm mass on an X-Ray, it is likely already elsewhere. Elsewhere means less than 5% chance of 5-year survival.
Sadly, this is one of the few tumors in which we have made little treatment progress once a diagnosis is made.
Pray to GOD now, let him believe what he wants, but get yourself ready. My own younger Brother went through that some 7 years back. The first round of chemo usually helps a bit, sometimes quite a bit, but the second can’t. My Brother finally said “Let me Go”, I can’t take more treatment. He made it almost a year from diagnosis.
May GOD Bless y’all both.
leVieux

>
We often defeat ourselves with our own minds.

There is an ancient truism; "If you think you can, or you think you can't; you are probably right !"

leVieux

baboon

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I slipped last week on the smokes. My wife took her life last Wednesday & I bummed a cigarette then was offered a 1/4 pack, next a fuul pack then a buddy brought me 2 packs.

Between crying & talking to more people then normally & the Ragweed counts I'm hacking some serious long oysters. Really feeling sick right now aint a good thing. I'll try & exit the bad habit when the remaing cigarette are gone.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I slipped last week on the smokes. My wife took her life last Wednesday & I bummed a cigarette then was offered a 1/4 pack, next a fuul pack then a buddy brought me 2 packs.

Between crying & talking to more people then normally & the Ragweed counts I'm hacking some serious long oysters. Really feeling sick right now aint a good thing. I'll try & exit the bad habit when the remaing cigarette are gone.
Did I read that right about your wife?

I am so sorry. Words are never enough.

Condolences

baboon

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thanks y'all, I'm working throught it & getting it done. Made th arrangements yesterday for the funural home to go pick her up from autopsy to taker her to be cremated. Tried finding out about recoverying my pistol. She use my .38 the bulldog chewed on. I thing she was to week to rack the slide on her Glock.

I have a closet full her things & her art room to empty out seat. I'm half thinking a dumpster just not to have to deal with people who would view it as a red light special.

I reall do blame the vax on this. I do not hold it against my wife as I know how sick she has been. She felt she was a burden to me caring fore her. I'll admit I was the best or most understand care give, but never expect to be her's.

Y'all make sure to tell those around you how you love them.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks y'all, I'm working throught it & getting it done. Made th arrangements yesterday for the funural home to go pick her up from autopsy to taker her to be cremated. Tried finding out about recoverying my pistol. She use my .38 the bulldog chewed on. I thing she was to week to rack the slide on her Glock.

I have a closet full her things & her art room to empty out seat. I'm half thinking a dumpster just not to have to deal with people who would view it as a red light special.

I reall do blame the vax on this. I do not hold it against my wife as I know how sick she has been. She felt she was a burden to me caring fore her. I'll admit I was the best or most understand care give, but never expect to be her's.

Y'all make sure to tell those around you how you love them.
Prayers and condolences baboon sorry to hear this

BobCat

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is such disturbing news on so many levels. Please accept my condolences for your loss; your wife made her choice and you have to accept that, but it tears me up to read about it. Anyway, as they say: may her memory be a blessing.

Your way forward is uphill and strewn with rocks, but your friends on this board and in 'real life' will be there for you.

Hang in there!

GeorgeS

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

I'm very sorry for your loss.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Damn, @baboon, It's hard to find the right words to say in times like this. I'm truly sorry and sad to hear this. To know that you have friends and family with you to help you through this tragedy eases the pain some but not all of it.

My
1f64f.png
1f64f.png
1f64f.png
are with you and your family.

Please don't forget that your TGT family will always be here for you also. If there is anything any of us can do, please let us know.

Every Day Man
Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gearhead_Gunsmith