• ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I bought something from them 2 weeks ago. $84.53
    The next day the charge showed up in my account,.. twice. The item showed up, fine, just got one of them like I ordered. Three days later, both charges are still on my account.
    I called customer service, they told me that they autorize the card and then make the charge but the authorization amount should drop off in 24 hours or less.
    I had them send me an email saying they only charged me once and took that to my bank, where I had to fill out a dispute form and show them the email. The bank put the money back in 4 days. I don't know who screwed up there, the bank or Amazon.

This week, my son ordered something for his Jeep. Tuesday he gets a box from Amazon. Inside the box.... a Captain America Sheild. He calls Amazon, they said they found his Jeep part and would send it right away and just keep the shield or toss it , they didn't want it back.

This past Monday, I ordered my mom a Weathertech cargo liner for her birthday present coming up Sunday. She gets a UPS box yesterday. Its a freaking wheel. A replacement rim for some kind of car. So I got hold of them, and they claimed that the warehouse worker pulled the wrong SKU and they would send UPS back by to get the wheel and when they see the scan of them picking up the wheel, they will ship out the cargo liner.

I was telling all of this to a coworker today and he said his son ordered something 2 weeks ago and instead of what he ordered he got an expensive fountain pen.
    He contacted them and they said they located his item in the warehouse and sent it out and to not bother sending the pen back.
    He looked up the pen and found out it was over $100
    He put it on Ebay and got $90 for it.

What the hell is going on here?
    ARJ Defense ad

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    I ordered a $160 red dot from Amazon about 2 weeks ago. They sent me a $400 red dot. I have absolutely no use for it. It was a RMR Romeo 1 for a pistol, with 12 different pistols mounts, none of which I own. I sent it back for a refund of the original cost. The first time in 14 years they sent the wrong item.

Last week, I ordered a 14" floor fan. Tracking showed it delivered by USPS on Sunday afternoon. Never found it and no neighbors owned up to receiving it. After waiting the mandatory 36 hours, I contacted Amazon and they sent a replacement the same day. That screw up was on USPS tho.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    I ordered a $160 red dot from Amazon about 2 weeks ago. They sent me a $400 red dot. I have absolutely no use for it. It was a RMR Romeo 1 for a pistol, with 12 different pistols mounts, none of which I own. I sent it back for a refund of the original cost. The first time in 14 years they sent the wrong item.

Last week, I ordered a 14" floor fan. Tracking showed it delivered by USPS on Sunday afternoon. Never found it and no neighbors owned up to receiving it. After waiting the mandatory 36 hours, I contacted Amazon and they sent a replacement the same day. That screw up was on USPS tho.
    Wait. Wait! I have an idea!!!

ed308

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    DFW
    Funny this thread came up. I order 4 items a couple of days ago. Got 3 today but one couldn't be delivered for some reason. Maybe the address on the label was destroyed. It was a hand off to my local Post Office. Have ordered from Amazon for years. Never had a problem either.

Last edited:

texasnurse

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2016
    No issues with my latest barrage of motorcycle parts

Sent with my IPhone with electronics and fuzzy logic...

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    I have probably ordered nearly 100 thing from Amazon over the last few years, so far so good. Ebay is a different story.
    Each ebay seller is responsible for their own delivery and Ebay will make it good if they don't deliver. In nearly 500 transactions on Ebay I have never had a problem with delivery.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Each ebay seller is responsible for their own delivery and Ebay will make it good if they don't deliver. In nearly 500 transactions on Ebay I have never had a problem with delivery.
    I meant receiving wrong things. Something always shows up, but its kind of like a game. Guess what's in the package? I know what suppose to be in there, but is It?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Ordered a spotting scope last week. 2 pending charges showed up over the weekend but 1 was gone by Tuesday.

We contacted the bank Monday morning and were told it's fairly common and if the second charge wasn't gone by Tuesday afternoon they would credit our account on the spot. Benefit of a small town bank that knows my kids names I guess.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Gotten a couple duplicate orders, but they never want them back and never charged twice, so not complaining. I have Amazon Prime for the movies and shows, which in turn gets me free deliveries unless it's from a third party.

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    Ordered a spotting scope last week. 2 pending charges showed up over the weekend but 1 was gone by Tuesday.

We contacted the bank Monday morning and were told it's fairly common and if the second charge wasn't gone by Tuesday afternoon they would credit our account on the spot. Benefit of a small town bank that knows my kids names I guess.

What scope did you get? I've been wanting to replace my crappy NC star scope that I never should have bought.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    What scope did you get? I've been wanting to replace my crappy NC star scope that I never should have bought.

Redfield 20-60X80.

Going to do a review on it soon but trying to get a few more pictures first.

I've been extremely pleased with it.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Of the probably thousands of things I've ordered from Amazon, only been shipped the wrong thing once. It was from one of their partnered sellers; not from an Amazon warehouse.

I did order something last night and the "2-day shipping" said it would arrive on Tuesday. That's a WTF...

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DSDExpresso
    Top Bottom