• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    I am too poor to afford an Auto Ord Thompson SMG or 10.5”, so I have an Auto Ord Thompson 16” barrel PCC.

That an a Ruger Takedown PCC.

I think those are my only 2 PCC’s.

Oh, I guess my UZI is too with 16” barrel and folding stock.

Still need to get a Beretta or Kel-Tec for all the 9mm Beretta magazines I have.

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    I thought that I would be highly chastised for wondering into an exclusive club house, but forgot that this isn't bARF.com.

OK, here is my 45 acp, piston driven 'semi-auto' PCC.

20221024_153942.jpg

Built on a CNC Grease Gun mag lower, and a modified Adams piston conversion kit.
    No hammering on this softy due to light weight bolt, titanium op rod, and 2 oz. buffer.
    It's my go-to boom stick when things start to go astray in the neighborhood.

TheCanadianOne

Before anything.....Coffee first!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 12, 2023
    Houston
    I thought about it a couple years back to limit my ammo intake to 9mm but went a different route. My brother is planning on getting a PSA AR9 though.

scattergun6

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 17, 2021
    San Antonio
    2013-08-09 13.15.09.jpg

Yeah, I did the MechTech thang...45ACP takes a long time to trundle out to 100 yards but it will get there and stay on target reasonably well...

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2023
    Lakeway
    I have several.. 9mm, .40 and 22LR. The niece has pretty much claimed the Beretta CX4 as her own. The one that's the most fun is the Ruger Charger SBR with a can. EVERYBODY wants to buy one after trying it.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I'll save ya'll a google. Special order from Global Defense with a lead time of 6-8 weeks. I wonder if they would sell direct to consumer in Spring, TX. Not outrageously priced, $915.
    Handled one at the NRAAM a while back in Houston. The maker said they had been invited to come in just a few days before the start; he assumed that someone had dropped out of the show. (It was right after the Uvalde shooting and there were a number of no-shows.) I thought is was interesting. Not too heavy, kinda over-simplified in the details, and the forearm was a cheesy copy of the real thing. I was also surprised that, for a new gun, it hadn't been set up for Glock mags. I don't remember what it was using.

Ever since, I've been curious if they were any good. They're way too bulky for any practical use of a PCC but I just find them intriguing.

Dingo

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2021
    DFW
    I have a pair of the Beretta CX4 storms, one in 9mm and one in 45acp. had the triggers re-done. Love shooting them

Top Bottom