• ...and so much more!
  • DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    Read more at Red State blog;

According to a new report, the shortfall is coming from a lack of white recruits, a problem that has grown progressively worse since 2018.

The Army's recruiting of white soldiers has dropped significantly in the last half decade, according to internal data reviewed by Military.com, a decline that accounts for much of the service's historic recruitment slump that has become the subject of increasing concern for Army leadership and Capitol Hill.

Attachments

• images.jpg
      images.jpg
      13.1 KB · Views: 28

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    Democrats and their echoing media said the Military was full of white supremacists. The DOD and Pentagon launch a few year investigation, costing millions of dollars, and debunked that myth/lie. What racism they found, was minor and not linked to white supremacy, under the Biden Admin.
    The narrative fell flat. The new spin is soldiers don’t feel safe in the military. I can understand with an ignorant and incompetent Commander In Chief that is very close to being responsible for WWIII, due a history of foreign policy failures.

I would not recommend the current military for a career. I would only recommend set jobs for skills and bonuses, to take advantage of and get out to make more money doing enjoyable jobs.

JGA177

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2024
    Austin
    why serve a country that forsakes you and a government who hates you and does everything in its power to make sure you dont exist anymore

Easy choice for me. Let it burn
    because then the only recruits and officers they will get are the ones who make excuses for why it's okay to go AWOL, shoot civilians, participate in insurrections, etc., not the ones who follow orders to protect this country.
    have to counterbalance that out with true soldiers/sailors

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    because then the only recruits and officers they will get are the ones who make excuses for why it's okay to go AWOL, shoot civilians, participate in insurrections, etc., not the ones who follow orders to protect this country.
    have to counterbalance that out with true soldiers/sailors
    Who participated in an insurrection?

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Top Bottom