ATF bans previously exempted smoke and flash bang grenades...

gll

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
E enters the room...

Not exactly gun legislation but it kinda fits here with all the other BATFE bans... Forgive me if similar has already been posted.

NOTIFICATION FOR PREVIOUSLY EXEMPTED SPECIAL EXPLOSIVE DEVICES
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) has rescinded the exemptions for certain consumer-style grenades (e.g., flashbang grenades, smoke grenades) as they have been determined by ATF to pose a risk to public safety. The purpose of this letter is to provide guidance on the requirements for these explosive devices that ATF previously exempted as special explosive devices (SEDs) pursuant to the regulation at 27 CFR § 555.32.

Gun Zone Deals

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
TGT Supporter
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What about with an AOW stamp?

ETA: Apologies if it's answered in the link, I didn't read it.

Whistler

TGT Addict
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I seem to have missed the legislation on that, another example of ATF overstepping their bounds? Hopefully?
I don't have any of those items but I've reached my limit with agencies essentially creating law from thin air.
Sick of it, what's legal today is illegal tomorrow by decree. With the stroke of a pen by an unelected bureaucrat I become an outlaw while I sleep - Bullsh*t

kenboyles72

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thing is, there are plenty of vids out there to show how to make a lot of these. May not be as potent, but still usable.

Dave Z

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are not grenades by definition
1700658885369.png

They are not explosive ir incindiary

Every Day Man
Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
Members