• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATN2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2022
    Texas
    This year it dropped to 40th...and that's probably still too high ! Amazing what a bunch of democrats can do to a place.

Gun Zone Deals

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    Yesterday morning I took the u-turn lane off I-35 at Slaughter Lane and was surprised by the amount of homeless people under there. I had a delivery off FM 1626 in Menchaca and they were complaining about the homeless people out there.

Guess that has something to do with the low rating plus the libtard policies of the city.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Yesterday morning I took the u-turn lane off I-35 at Slaughter Lane and was surprised by the amount of homeless people under there. I had a delivery off FM 1626 in Menchaca and they were complaining about the homeless people out there.

Guess that has something to do with the low rating plus the libtard policies of the city.
    Don't worry, the Dems have a plan on housing them. OOPS! They miscounted them, gonna now have to raise the taxes more.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!

Idiot liberals never understood the teaching of Yogi bear in don't feed the freeloading mooches that bears are. From straight up giving them cash for dope & booze, to feeding them & handing out blankets.

I actually drove by a Leon county food bank when they were in operation. Traffic was backing up onto state Hwy. 79. I actually thought about going back & seeing WTF I could get. I'd probably be more greatfull know what vittles cost. If my nuts sack wasn't so sweaty & itchy I would have pulled in.

Last edited:

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I had a delivery off FM 1626 in Menchaca ...

No such place, my friend. It's Manchaca (pronounced "Man-shack"). Even the extended Menchaca family that lives there don't call it "Menchaca" because it wasn't named for them (although the elementary school was), it's an anglicization of an Indian word. The super-woke Austin City Council is doing their best to force the town to change its name, and they've renamed the road that goes there to be "Menchaca Road", but I'm pretty sure Manchaca is still Manchaca.

Last edited:

mdf9183

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2018
    Bastrop
    I saw on the news that Austin had graduated a police cadet class of 33 officers yesterday. They have a shortage of 338 officers. They are loosing them faster than they can replace them. The chief said that they had goal of 30 percent women officers by 2030.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    I saw on the news that Austin had graduated a police cadet class of 33 officers yesterday. They have a shortage of 338 officers. They are loosing them faster than they can replace them. The chief said that they had goal of 30 percent women officers by 2030.
    That’ll solve the problem for sure. I imagine the Chief will have no problem meeting his 50% tranny goal either.

Top Bottom