Lynx Defense

Banned from Facebook...for the fifth time.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX

Just got banned three days for my response:

Wow, I would say cue the LGBTQ outrage but not my circus - not my monkeys.
    Out of facebook jail. No worries, mate, I will do better next time!
    Hurley's Gold

Dead Roman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2019
    Pearland
    giphy.gif

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Lot's of idiots have gotten caught because they posted and bragged on various social media about their criminal acts.

First, I don't commit criminal acts. Second, IF I did, I sure wouldn't be bragging about it to anyone!
    Posting the wrong meme can get you hemmed up. FB has whole departments that look for that so they can get a pat on the head from their masters.

flgfish

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2020
    The Woodlands
    Besides the politics of it all, it’s very refreshing to not have apps on my phone screaming LOOK AT ME constantly. Staring at the phone really is an addiction for a lot of people and getting rid of the worst offenders is as easy as deleting the apps.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Besides the politics of it all, it’s very refreshing to not have apps on my phone screaming LOOK AT ME constantly. Staring at the phone really is an addiction for a lot of people and getting rid of the worst offenders is as easy as deleting the apps.

Agreed.

Although I don't use my phone as a computer. As a retired guy on a limited fixed income, I keep my phone costs low by a limited fone plan that only costs me $10/mo. 500 texts is no prob. And low data allowance. But my grandson likes to run my 500min/month down to zero. He's 14 and likes to talk guns.

rusty tweezers

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2014
    FB is pretty simple:

Don't like it, don't use it. Otherwise MYOB and quit yer bitchin about others.

I’ll state my opinion whenever and wherever I feel like so get your ass back to fakebook and stop running your flap trying to tell me what to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rusty tweezers

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2014
    Yup, FB algorithms are set pretty tight if they have you pegged as a "conservative". And there is no sense of humor in the appeal judges either. Been banned many times for using the word "kill" in a joking context and never had a successful appeal.

Tried the MeWe thing and it didn't work out. Friends wanted me to stay on FB and fight them. It's been fun. Getting banned is fun and a badge of honor.

Get back to your liberal ran site you Love so much. Hard to trust anyone who admires Suckerburg! Obviously you do.

rusty tweezers

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2014
    Or maybe into my TGT account.

If I come on here an offer you some great deal as a Nigerian Prince, buyer beware.

Are you a liberal troll or what because the more you flap your cockoven the more I’m thinking so?

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    I’ll state my opinion whenever and wherever I feel like so get your ass back to fakebook and stop running your flap trying to tell me what to do

Oh, I'm so intimidated!!!

Don't like fakebook, your opinion is welcome. But not liking others using it and ridiculing them is just silly. And tiresome. That's MY opinion.

Last edited:

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Are you a liberal troll or what because the more you flap your cockoven the more I’m thinking so?

I'd love to trade insults with such an ignorant ass, but I got better things to do with my time.

Why so angry? Over Facebook???? Ridiculous. You are giving Zuck more power in your life than he deserves.

Top Bottom