• ...and so much more!
  • Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I have a new in the box, old stock, Beretta scope base mount for Beretta Model 391 Shotguns and others. According to a few dealer websites I have seen, it fits: "Beretta 300 Series, Beretta 390, Beretta 391 Beretta 391 Xtrema, Beretta 391 Xtrema 2, Beretta 3901 shotguns" (that is a quote from Midwest Gun Works). The label on the box just says 391. It was made by Beretta in Italy. Appears to be aluminum or an alloy of the same.

20230507_214323.jpg
    20230507_215224.jpg

Price is firm at $40.00 (if you check retail prices, you will see this is an excellent price for this item as they usually sell for $65.00 apiece and up). Payment by USPS Money Order ONLY. Item will be shipped only after the USPS has verified the money order to be good, which now usually takes only a minute or less. Usually shipped same day as verification which is usually within 5 business days of receipt of money order. Shipping $10.20 USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Small Box, insured for up to $50. Total price with shipping & up to $50 insurance is $50.20. Shipping only to addresses within the lower 48 states of the USA but no sales or shipping to anyone in: CA, CT DC, IL, MA, MD, OR or WA. Buyers purchase of this item is buyer's binding affirmation that he is eligible to receive and possess this item and that the buyer is 18 years old or older.

At time of the posting of this thread, I have two of them available, both in the same new, old stock, condition.

Offer good depending upon availability. If you buy both in the same transaction and I ship to same address, shipping will be a total of $10.20 for both of them but if you want them insured for more than $50.00 in total then you will need to pay an additional insurance fee.
    Capitol Armory ad

Last edited:
    Top Bottom