• ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Refurbished Vortex optics that still have the full factory warranty
    If y'all are in Central Texas I suggest you get a hold of EZ-E at Brinson Powerports gun department. Dustin gets points from Vortex sold & he has sponsored TGT shoots at his place.

contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx
    You must be a very forgiving kind of guy to engage in any commerce OpticsPlanet.
    Im sorry I was unaware of the on going problems with this company. I didn’t read any of their reviews and this is my bad. I ordered a scope from them without any regrets. I learned something today and in the future I will be doing more extensive research . Thanks.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Im sorry I was unaware of the on going problems with this company. I didn’t read any of their reviews and this is my bad. I ordered a scope from them without any regrets. I learned something today and in the future I will be doing more extensive research . Thanks.
    I guess sometimes a guy catches a break, in my case several times all I caught was shit. They will claim something is available when every places else is out of stick. You make an order & after a month still crickets. Then they drag ass returning your funds to your credit card. It took me 3 different times to learn my lesson.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Optics planet is not my go to but I recently bought an MI MP5 claw mount from them. They had the best price, free shipping, and I talked to a rep to place the order and he took another $10 off. With that said, their website is sketch because at first glance it may look like an item is in stock but if you check the availability tab it will say 6-8 week delivery.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Optics planet is not my go to but I recently bought an MI MP5 claw mount from them. They had the best price, free shipping, and I talked to a rep to place the order and he took another $10 off. With that said, their website is sketch because at first glance it may look like an item is in stock but if you check the availability tab it will say 6-8 week delivery.
    It's crazy. I've purchased at least ~$2,000.00 in stuff from Optics Planet over the past couple three years, I'm sure. I have never had a single problem with them. Not one. I must've stolen y'all's luck. Optics, gun accessories, and a ton of really decently priced ammo.

Ausländer

Yak Shaving
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2022
    New Braunfels

Just an fyi in case folks don't know it, but everything after the "?" is part of a tracking link and isn't needed to see the content.
    It lets the page know where the person got the link from (advertisement, email, etc) and since IP, MAC, etc are also captured it knows who is sharing links.

The "clean" link would look like this:
    https://palmettostatearmory.com/sig-romeo7s-1x22-2-moa-red-dot-sight-black-sor75001.html

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom