ARJ Defense ad

Best place to post firearm sales for local people?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BORIStheBLADE1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2020
    Celina Texas
    I live in Celina Texas and looking for advice on the best place to post firearms I'm selling for local sales? My father passed on July 1st and I want to sell some firearms.

I will have ammo to sell as well, but haven't seperated the ammo I don't need.

I was going to post on this forum but I'm under the required post count..
    Guns International

DestroyerTDS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2023
    Dallas, Tx
    When my buddy first showed me TGT, I thought he meant Texas Gun Trader its' similar to Texas Gun Talk but just for selling. It has a small fee to post but then its free for 25 years!

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    I live in Celina Texas and looking for advice on the best place to post firearms I'm selling for local sales? My father passed on July 1st and I want to sell some firearms.

I will have ammo to sell as well, but haven't seperated the ammo I don't need.

I was going to post on this forum but I'm under the required post count..
    Just follow the rules otherwise you'll pretty much be ignored.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I posted $10 worth of eye candy.. how is that being a douche?

The classifieds here are kind of an afterthought and not the main reason this sight exists, which is to foster face to face relationships among the members. Most of us know each other face to face and many of us break bread at weekly to monthly and random lunches as well as range days.

About once a week, someone helicopters in to make 25 posts so they list their ultra-rare Glock 17 at prices higher than a giraffe’s ass and then wonder why get no traffic while incessantly bumping their ad.

Don’t care what your thoughts are, just letting you know in advance that coming to just to sell isn’t likely a winning proposition. Making the effort to be a contributing member and especially doing the f2f stuff greatly increases the chance you’ll find a buyer.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Most of those on this forum don't need to make a sale or a purchase. If a transaction can't be completed to our satisfaction, it won't happen at all.

BOS = BS!

Wataman

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 27, 2024
    Texas
    The classifieds here are kind of an afterthought and not the main reason this sight exists, which is to foster face to face relationships among the members. Most of us know each other face to face and many of us break bread at weekly to monthly and random lunches as well as range days.

About once a week, someone helicopters in to make 25 posts so they list their ultra-rare Glock 17 at prices higher than a giraffe’s ass and then wonder why get no traffic while incessantly bumping their ad.

Don’t care what your thoughts are, just letting you know in advance that coming to just to sell isn’t likely a winning proposition. Making the effort to be a contributing member and especially doing the f2f stuff greatly increases the chance you’ll find a buyer.
    I’m down, when/where is the next meet up?

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    I’m down, when/where is the next meet up?
    It’s all good, Amigo. Keep your eye out on the Events thread. Meet-ups can be found there. Maybe post in the Karma thread. Slow and steady will usually get more eyes on your posts and keep the wolves at bay. I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but some of these guys are kinda grouchy. I, however, am always in a good humor. Some have referred to me as a Tool, however.

Wataman

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 27, 2024
    Texas
    It’s all good, Amigo. Keep your eye out on the Events thread. Meet-ups can be found there. Maybe post in the Karma thread. Slow and steady will usually get more eyes on your posts and keep the wolves at bay. I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but some of these guys are kinda grouchy. I, however, am always in a good humor. Some have referred to me as a Tool, however.
    Thanks man! Heading over to the Karma thread now

Top Bottom