• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    But those of us on Social Security get a 6% cola adjustment nest year!
    Everything goes up with it taxes, medicare, probably any medicare advantage plan, Hell it sounds nice but they always take it back somehow. Gas prices skyrocking energy costs going up just about everything going up. Chinese seems to have another virus spreading in China and even the French told biden to f^ck off. We are hiring trannies and worried about global warming the chinese have developed a missile we can't shoot down. We are sort of screwed.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Im sorry for those of you who have children of school age, I really am. They will be paying the price for this, and many will be living a soviet lifestyle I’m afraid. Yellen is pushing the $600 bank audits and unrealized capital gains. Unless they are wealthy, your kids will have to liquidate all inheritance property just to pay the taxes. For those at or near retirement age I hope you have extra socked away because the inflation is gonna eat your lunch . Me, if I’m not fired for the vax mandate, I‘m destined to working until I’m 75 due to this lunacy. This is one time I wish I was 30 years older so it wouldn’t matter.

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    I know I already said it, but I'm for real. It this shit happens, I quit, no more job, no more taxes being paid, I become a squatter in my own home. Come and take it.

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    6f7adb0b0765b4e3ba537406941c8847.jpg

Top Bottom