• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wbblazer90

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2014

I dislike flying already, and seeing their woes in QC isn’t helping. Want to go to Europe next year, maybe I should book an Atlantic cruise Titanic style.

Interesting side note- John Madden of NFL notoriety never flew anywhere. He rode buses.

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    hit-the-road-jack-ray-charles.gif
    IMG_7511.GIF

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas

I dislike flying already, and seeing their woes in QC isn’t helping. Want to go to Europe next year, maybe I should book an Atlantic cruise Titanic style.

Interesting side note- John Madden of NFL notoriety never flew anywhere. He rode buses.
    There are many strange people on this planet.
    John Madden is one of them.

My father work for Mc Donnell Douglas air. He made instrument panels for the larger planes. You know all those gauge clusters and shit for the pilots. Yeh kinda technical.
    Anyways the stories he would tell me of the lazy ass union workers and what they would do to fix their mistakes especially on Fridays.
    I fly because everything we do or use in life is man made in one way or the other. If you can't trust man who ya gonna trust .....Democrats?

Last edited:

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    2 of my best friends are pilots. When they aren't on the job they are usually flying space available somewhere on a trip. If you're that worried a plane is going to fall out of the sky you better keep your eyes up. These are over our heads at the moment.
    Screenshot_20240325_150538_Chrome.jpg

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    2 of my best friends are pilots. When they aren't on the job they are usually flying space available somewhere on a trip. If you're that worried a plane is going to fall out of the sky you better keep your eyes up. These are over our heads at the moment.
    View attachment 442916
    Im of the same mind. That said I will go out of my way to not fly on a 737 max

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Their (airlines) self-righteous (and erroneous) crap I experienced during Covid about masks, combined with their DEI / WOKE BS is more than enough to keep me off their airplanes.

lack of craftsmanship, quality and accountability is pervasive in so many industries these days… it has simply made its way to the aircraft manufacturer… what they think matters is how diverse they are, not whether their folks are the best at their jobs

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    View attachment 442916

You do realize those icons are greatly bigger than the actual planes, right?

Plus, they are at varying altitudes and are maintaining 1000' seperation at all times.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    View attachment 442916
    I’m not that worried about a plane falling out of the sky, but there have been an unusual amount of incidents lately, and the common denominator seems to be Boeing planes that are flown by United.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    You mean if your plane doesn’t fall apart, you don’t want to get beat up by the airline staff?
    The plane didn't fall apart on any of my previous flights, however the cramped seating, luggage, TSA and other issues have made travel by air a much less pleasant experience than it was several years ago.

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    737Max is the main problem with Boeing. I watched a couple of documentaries on PBS and Netflix and these guys were really taking cost and time saving shortcuts to get their "best selling" plane out fast to compete with Airbus. They silenced their internal experts when they raised the safety flag and then covered it all up when planes started falling out of the sky.

Good news is every 737 Max pilot for sure knows how to shut down the auto horizontal stabilizer problem when it activates.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    DEI maintenance personnel. Yes, Boeing has problems but also look at the AC fail rate of Mil. Same problem. Maintenance (unions). IIRC, Tulsa is the hub for AA 737 maint. I've been to Atlanta facility, not impressed.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom