• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKSig

Let's Go Brandon!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Spring
    Did anyone else receive this email from Cornyn today?

"Making Us Less Safe"

The Democrats finally said the quiet part out loud… Yesterday Democrats in Washington voted on a bill to BAN “ASSAULT WEAPONS” NATIONWIDE.
    This unconstitutional ban will do nothing to keep people safe, and will only serve to strip the American people of their constitutional right to protect themselves, their families, and their communities.
    Brian, you and I both know that AR-15s and other semi-automatic weapons are among the most popular guns in America for everything from hunting to self-defense, and Congress has no business trampling the constitutional rights of the law-abiding Texans who own them.
    What might be most appalling is that this major infringement attempt comes just days after a good guy with a gun saved countless lives at a mall in Greenwood, Indiana. Yes, that’s right – a good-guy with a semi-automatic gun stopped a deranged criminal before he could do any further harm.
    So, while Democrats want to make Texans less safe and limit our right to self-defense, I will continue to stand for the Second Amendment and with all Americans who take their personal safety into their own hands.
    That’s why I introduced the Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act, a bill to ensure that any American who can legally carry a concealed weapon in their home state can do so in any other state with a similar law. Our constitutional rights should not end at the state line, and if Democrats refuse to respect that fact then we will continue to fight for our freedoms until they do.
    If you’re with me in support of our fundamental right to keep and bear arms, let me know below.
    For Texas,
    John

Gun Zone Deals

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....

"Making Us Less Safe"

The Democrats finally said the quiet part out loud… Yesterday Democrats in Washington voted on a bill to BAN “ASSAULT WEAPONS” NATIONWIDE.
    This unconstitutional ban will do nothing to keep people safe, and will only serve to strip the American people of their constitutional right to protect themselves, their families, and their communities.
    Brian, you and I both know that AR-15s and other semi-automatic weapons are among the most popular guns in America for everything from hunting to self-defense, and Congress has no business trampling the constitutional rights of the law-abiding Texans who own them.
    What might be most appalling is that this major infringement attempt comes just days after a good guy with a gun saved countless lives at a mall in Greenwood, Indiana. Yes, that’s right – a good-guy with a semi-automatic gun stopped a deranged criminal before he could do any further harm.
    So, while Democrats want to make Texans less safe and limit our right to self-defense, I will continue to stand for the Second Amendment and with all Americans who take their personal safety into their own hands.
    That’s why I introduced the Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act, a bill to ensure that any American who can legally carry a concealed weapon in their home state can do so in any other state with a similar law. Our constitutional rights should not end at the state line, and if Democrats refuse to respect that fact then we will continue to fight for our freedoms until they do.
    If you’re with me in support of our fundamental right to keep and bear arms, let me know below.
    For Texas,
    John

You know....the last time he introduced a bill like that, the Democrats held a majority in the Senate. And he has never introduced that bill when the Republicans were in charge.....

....it's almost like he doesn't want it to pass....

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016

"Making Us Less Safe"

For Texas,
    John

Yeah, I got that B.S. email too... Trying for damage control, I guess.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I didn't get one but it would be great if it could pass but of course there is no way in hell that it will pass. So yes, damage control.

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    I got it too. He has been getting a lot of flack and " i told you this would happen" from people in Texas. All that counts at this point is his Nay vote in any Senate votes on this bill.

ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    Cornyn is deep state, establishment RINO. Thought we had a chance to get rid of him when he ran last time, but too many candidates clouded the field in the primary. We need ONE good candidate, and everyone else check their egos, so we can get this polished turd out!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Cornyn is deep state, establishment RINO. Thought we had a chance to get rid of him when he ran last time, but too many candidates clouded the field in the primary. We need ONE good candidate, and everyone else check their egos, so we can get this polished turd out!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

We didn't have too many candidates. We had too many stupid people voting for Cornyn just because he had a "R" by his name....

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    We need ONE good candidate,
    Money talks. State party needs $ to operate and guess where they get it?
    Like the CHIP bill, that had protections against China (which have been removed), bunch of $ to develop 3nm processing equipment. Aka R&D to make BETTER chips, not to bring production here.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    sephiroth0085
    Top Bottom