• ...and so much more!
  • Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    The Austin newspaper reported today that Tulsi Gabbard & hubby just bought a house in the suburb of Leander near the Capital City.
    $675,000 for a 3/2 on three acres of land.
    That's actually a pretty good deal in Leander. Someone cut them a deal. 3 acres plus a 3/2 in Leander should be around 1M right now.

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    That's actually a pretty good deal in Leander. Someone cut them a deal. 3 acres plus a 3/2 in Leander should be around 1M right now.
    Spill from waste at the public trough is whey the Leftist and crooked POL's gravitate to the US Capital and the State Capital and the Huge cities. It's distorted reality is caused by Centralized power.

Thank God, my ancestors moved away from that. I live in God's country in the Middle of the Big Nothing in Texas. We've been in this country for 135 years. (Before that in Coryell Co.)

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Spill from waste at the public trough is whey the Leftist and crooked POL's gravitate to the US Capital and the State Capital and the Huge cities. It's distorted reality is caused by Centralized power.

Thank God, my ancestors moved away from that. I live in God's country in the Middle of the Big Nothing in Texas. We've been in this country for 135 years. (Before that in Coryell Co.)
    I’m in the middle of an unincorporated suburb squeezed between Round Rock and Austin.
    It used to be semi-rural 30 years ago.
    But am too old now to move out to the country away from the medical facilities.
    My Dad retired out of the US Army and moved us to Austin in 1959 When I was in high school.

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas

My ancestors all came from Ohio and Tennessee and settled in Kaufman County around College Mound Cemetery the Methodists started back then. They met up and got hitched up and had babies. I once had the one piece of luggage (trunk) that Grandma's folks brought on a covered wagon from Tennessee.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    My ancestors all came from Ohio and Tennessee and settled in Kaufman County around College Mound Cemetery the Methodists started back then. They met up and got hitched up and had babies. I once had the one piece of luggage (trunk) that Grandma's folks brought on a covered wagon from Tennessee.
    Mom’s side came from V.A. via S.C., then wagon train to Katemcy Creek, north of
    Mason. Commanches ran them out, but they returned later & stayed.

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    I have stuff like that. On both my father's side and my mothers side. Keep such stuff.

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    Selecting RFK Jr as VP would have sent the Dems into a meltdown. I still like him as prez, wtf could happen? Way things are going, does anyone with a few brain cells left to rub together, actually believe DJT is going to be allowed anywhere near the WH ever again ??

Top Bottom