• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    Then he needs to get new advisors.
    The PROBLEM with Trump IS that even when he had capable, sane, sound and LOYAL PEOPLE advising him even when it came to the CONSTITUTION, ETC. - he had JARVANKA whispering in his ear along with some BS CON ARTISTS WHO KEPT GOING ON ABOUT 'SCORCHED EARTH' and a whole bunch more.

WHAT EVER HAPPENED to the I LOVE WIKI LEAKS and so on and helping JULIAN A.?

What about all of the PRO GUN PROMISES IN THE RKBA ISSUES?

What about the Q tards, Q and Q Anon freaks and TRUMP pushing that DUNG even when he CLAIMED that he did not know about it yet he did KNOW ABOUT IT BIG TIME?

What about a lot - never mind.

TRUMP WILL DO WHAT HE WANTS because it is all about HIM ABOVE ANY OTHER THING OR PERSON OR THIS SOVEREIGN NATION.

But you can't get some hard core Trump people to see this and you sure as H can't get the Q nut jobs including the NOW DEAD AF VETERAN - J 6 WOMAN GOING THROUGH THE BROKEN GLASS IN THE LOCKED DOOR and you can't get the super RELIGIOUS NUT JOBS WHO THINK THAT HE IS THEIR SAVIOR!

HE EVEN CALLS HIMSELF THE CHOSEN ONE AND that is a fact - not some media eff up LIE. IT is still available to see and hear online.

Old Lady Cate

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    The more I have watched her, the less I like her. She is really not even a RINO, but is another Dem. She would be a dreadful pick.
    As I said...

SHE IS HILLARY with a D by her name.

And tons more - she is for ENDLESS WARS and tons more of BAD JU JU - foreign and national policies!

Old Lady Cate

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    Trump was blasting VR 1 to 2 days BEFORE the IOWA voting.

LOOK IT UP!

Old Vivek did not KISS Trump's @@@ enough BEFORE the last countdown in Iowa or KISS the ring on Trump's hand enough when VR has some slogans ON HIS OWN VR ADS for the IOWA CAUCUS.

When TRUMP SAW THAT - he immediately jumped on VR for not being LOYAL OR WHATEVER ELSE TO HIM - TRUMP.

IT is all about TRUMP when it comes to Trump.

NO one else, no other person, no other country and not even THIS sovereign nation even though he BLOWS A LOT OF HOT AIR OUT OF HIS BIG FAT MOUTH.

When he gave a bunch of PERMANENT BIG TAX BREAKS TO THE BIG CORPORATIONS - he only gave SMALL BUSINESSES a couple of years for THEIR TAX BREAKS.

He mentioned this to his BIG DONORS down in FL at one of his events.

That made the bankers, financial institutions, BIG PLAYERS - real estate people AND manipulated stock market BIG PLAYERS very happy.

Old Lady Cate

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    TRUMP IS A CHICKEN S NOT TO DEBATE IN MY OPINION.

LOL

Old Lady Cate

What could it possibly gain Trump to debate a weak candidate who is kept at bay by their own self?

You spoke a lot about war, but seem to understand very little about war. In a war you cannot fight every battle, even if it seems like it is an easy one. For a battle (debate) to be worth it, Trump must win something, and in a debate with Nikki, Trump has literally nothing to win and she has everything to gain, thats not how you want to shape your battle space.

Nikki has three main types of voters:

- Those who have some conservative ideals but are RINOs like her.

- Those that are leftists trying to disrupt the Republican primary

- Never Trumpers

In a debate Trump won't win anyone of two of thos categories over and the rest will vote for the R candidate...

Trump is better off selling his platform at a distance and not risking Haley, of DeSantis getting a lucky hit.

The possible gain vs possible losses are way out of wack.

Vs FJB, sure there is a lot to possibly gain so the risk of loss is worth it, but not with Haley, or even DeSantis.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I called that a few months ago.

Though I think it is very unlikely now that she has aligned herself with so many anti-trumpers and made a fool of herself with her flip-flopping.

crystalphoto

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2022
    Bethune, South Carolina
    just got this text...
    Friend,

It’s Vivek Ramaswamy. I want you to hear it from me first: I’m suspending my campaign and endorsing President Trump.

It is time for Republicans to unite around the one man who can beat Joe Biden, defeat the Deep State, and Make America GREAT Again!

It’s time we unite around President Trump.

President Trump’s fight is far from over, and I know his victories are all thanks to the gracious support of Patriots like you.

So today I’m asking for every person who thinks this primary needs to END to chip in right now to President Trump’s campaign.
    By contributing to President Trump’s campaign today, you’ll be sending a message, loud & clear, that you’re sick of the DC Establishment interfering in your primaries.

It’s time for all of us to unite around President Trump, but he can only go as far as his supporters can take him.

Chip into President Trump’s campaign today >

He will once again, Make America Great Again!

Thank you,​
    Vivek Ramaswamy​
    eJw8jLFuwyAQQL8Gb0HnA3IwMDRNJ0sdm6rbBbBMZIzrUEX--ypS1fW9p8dlnfO4e0EngTjleBeIQr0IxEGfPt-Pw2U4H-A7fRwuxXy9PS2-CsS2r-k__bvIVDjPT0rnLnoMFkPoku8JzLEHNK6bvBrBgFYYnQ0ODV2dI2BNo0vOWcVd9giooe8tgiIkyaQjR0qazZVHC0LDIy8y1oXneGvbT1llqKXb_O0ReMtLFRrCtt8bz-tUW5VLar8BAAD__3IvRAE

Top Bottom