• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    Well STOP IT! Now you have me doubting if I made the right choice for an instructor!!!!! :p

It's cool. It's just I don't want to be that obnoxious twat that does nothing but start arguments on the internet.

Awww. Come on now, we like arguments on the interweb. But the obnoxious twat role has been taken. I won't say by who. :sly:

Sent from the middle of a swamp.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Back to the "target" thingy ............... I figure the best way to shoot the targets is at the closest ranges, shoot a big hole out of the middle of your target, then all shots after that, shoot in you neighbors target in the white, etc. (especially if it's one of your friends) and you're bound to beat his score!

Tomservo92

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2012
    The Woodlands, TX
    The lady that cuts my hair got her CHL recently. The proficiency test was only the second time she had ever shot a pistol. Seriously, if you're a decent shot, it shouldn't be a problem.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I posted in the "What to carry?" thread if you guys want to yank my chain about that too....

Meh, why bother. If it's not a Glock it's wrong, argument over.

I
    rofl1.gif
    me up

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    The lady that cuts my hair got her CHL recently. The proficiency test was only the second time she had ever shot a pistol. Seriously, if you're a decent shot, it shouldn't be a problem.

Dude you are SOOO missing Charlie's humor. He was saying help your neighbor fail. LMAO

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    One of the first pistols I bought when I moved to the hill country was a Ruger P85 and I still have seller's remorse about that! It shot nice and was very reliable (and you could use it to drive nails if ya' wanted!) I've owned lots of Glocks (a G19, 20,21,23,24,27,36, and probably some more I've forgotten) but currently do not own one. I'm mostly a 1911 guy but I'd like to find an old G17 to carry in the truck. I pretty much like all guns.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    The targets are evidence. Someone just saying how you shoot is hearsay. No way I am keeping any targets or writing on them.

Tomservo92

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2012
    The Woodlands, TX
    One of the first pistols I bought when I moved to the hill country was a Ruger P85 and I still have seller's remorse about that! It shot nice and was very reliable (and you could use it to drive nails if ya' wanted!) I've owned lots of Glocks (a G19, 20,21,23,24,27,36, and probably some more I've forgotten) but currently do not own one. I'm mostly a 1911 guy but I'd like to find an old G17 to carry in the truck. I pretty much like all guns.

Same here. I wish I still had my P85. A Glock and a 1911 are both on my buy list (providing the Wicked Witch of the West doesn't get her way).

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

P85s, Glocks, and 1911s suck.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    BernierF350
    Top Bottom