DFW

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Wonder why it's a majority of women?
    I'd almost expect it to be opposite of that.
    BBfcdq4CAAANP95.jpg

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I guess if I win the Powerball this weekend, I'm not going to go to Houston to blow my windfall on the hookers there.
    The very last apartment we lived in washer by the Houston V.A. on the corner of OST 7 Almeda Rd.. To go to work I'd drive east on Almeda to 288, I was working in Clear Lake @ the time & with my early shift I was leaving real early.

There was a Crack hotel & the street walkers were out day & night. Many times I would see them at 2:30 am & see the same ones after 8-12 hour shifts. The Billage Idiot got busted over there for solicitation. His story was he was going to Helton Marine to buy a new boat prop. They were closed & he needed to piss. The the under cover hooker asked if he needed any help, to which he replied what you want to shake it? Just before the Stupid Bowl cam to Houston HPD round them all up & exported them.

Our house was over off of 610 & South Main another hot bed of ho's. These whores were even rougher looking, and always pouched up out of their minds.

Believe me when I say you don't you don't want Houston Hookers. And having coke with you will have you meet da pimp.

Top Bottom