• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Here is a link to their story, she claims she meant to say clips. Lol.

Rep. Diana DeGette appears not to understand how guns work

“The Congresswoman has been working on a high-capacity assault magazine ban for years, and has been deeply involved in the issue; she simply misspoke in referring to ‘magazines’ when she should have referred to ‘clips,’ which cannot be reused because they don’t have a feeding mechanism,” Johnson said. “Quite frankly, this is just another example of opponents of common-sense gun violence prevention trying to manipulate the facts to distract from the critical issue of keeping our children safe and keeping killing machines out of the hands of disturbed individuals. It’s more political gamesmanship that stands in the way of responsible solutions.”

So she wants to ban high cap CLIPS and not magazines????? :rolleyes:

Trung Si

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Hill County
    So she wants to ban high cap CLIPS and not magazines????? :rolleyes:

I hope so!!!!!!:rolleyes:
    The Problem IS that 99% ot these People know very little or in some cases nothing at all, about the Things they legislate on, most of them don't even know what they are talking about, they are truly the willfully ignorant.;)

Last edited:

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    Guys, calm down! This lady is right! 100% correct! So for all you that have those pesky used up mags and clips laying around taking up space, just send them to me and I'll take care of them. PM me what mags/clips you have and I'll let you know if I am accepting them at this time. You're welcome! :p

jeffro2912

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Ft. Worth
    The disconnect between politicians and the people they serve keeps getting larger and larger, yet these dumbasses keep getting elected.

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    Is this guy for real, is he retarded(not joking)?

I lived near his district around that time. The excuse was/is he has hepatitis C.
    The Lithonia Democrat's already-thin frame has shed 30 pounds in the past year. His speech is slower than ever, and he regularly gets lost in thought in the middle of a discussion. He is easily fatigued and often impatient and irritable.

Its really not a good reason though, it just proves he should not be in congress. Be it from a disease or simply dumbassery you shouldn't be in power if you are not capable of thinking rationally.

Corrine Brown is another shining star on the hill, I just want to gradulate my school, go gayta go gayta

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Tell this idiot that bullets can be reloaded and re-inserted into a magazine (OR a clip) to be re-used and her head will explode...

Cartridges. Catridges can be inserted into into a magazine. Putting bullets into a mag is a waste of time.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Here is another clip from that night. You can't really hear the guy asking the question but her response just proves that she doesn't give a shit about her law abiding constituents.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kennethreyes
    Top Bottom