• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    "'Democrats introduced an assault weapons ban at the Colorado statehouse late Friday, a move which is sure to inflame the legislature and potential push away some in the party who have expressed reservations about whether the state could enforce such a ban...At the center of the debate is the question of what constitutes an assault weapon." No s**t, Sherlock :facepalm: :facepalm:

CO politically is what is called a 'democratic triffecta', dems control both houses in legislature and governor's office. So the bill could pass...maybe.

"Sure, they still have control, but a lot of those Democrats represent districts where they’ll have to fight to retain office. That fight becomes harder if people have a reason to oppose them, obviously."

Hard to keep track of all of them but my count of banned or working to ban semi-auto rifles is CA, WA, OR, NJ, WI, NY, CT, DL, HI, IL, MD, MA, NY.
    Military Camp

Attachments

• 5c3d23ce77d9a.image.png
      5c3d23ce77d9a.image.png
      74.8 KB · Views: 56

Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    For every state trying to take a step forward with gun regulations you have states like that trying to take 5 steps back. This is why we came to Texas and we’re going to help be the reason why that shit won’t fly here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    Great now I have to detour around Colorado and possibly New Mexico to hunt in Montana. Thankfully Oklahoma Kansas and Nebraska and Wyoming are not on that train. It will add 2or three hours to the trip. I will be taking 1 or 2 this year for the fun factor. Normally just 2 bolt action guns.

Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    Trouble is, if SCOTUS smacks their law down, and the states refuse to abide by the ruling...what then?

I’ve seen posts from some of these anti gun “activists” encouraging them to do just that. Keep passing unconstitutional laws to keep pushing gun rights groups to keep fighting them in court until the rights groups run out of money to fight them. Literally encouraging them to defy the constitution. They should be tried for treason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Domestic marxists are doing their...utmost...to disarm America when Law Enforcement is under unrelenting attack, with many leaving in droves and recruitment a disaster...

I'm NOT willingly giving up my guns, no way, no how.

The left has no recognition of logic...fewer LE's, more crime...it's only logical.

Oh right, it's only social justice...you must give up your homes, bank accounts, vehicles you white privileged dogs...!

Ah, not without a fight!

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Domestic marxists are doing their...utmost...to disarm America when Law Enforcement is under unrelenting attack, with many leaving in droves and recruitment a disaster...

I'm NOT willingly giving up my guns, no way, no how.

The left has no recognition of logic...fewer LE's, more crime...it's only logical.

Oh right, it's only social justice...you must give up your homes, bank accounts, vehicles you white privileged dogs...!

Ah, not without a fight!
    You forgot reparations.

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    CO proposed 'assault weapons' ban not getting a lot of love...even from the dems. Bearing Arms blog has breakdown on the political will lacking to ban the semi-auto rifle so likely to find something else to infringe on 2A right.

None of the gun control measures that the state’s Democratic majority have imposed over the past decade have delivered any measurable results, at least in terms of reducing violent crime. Take a look at these stats, courtesy of KDVR in Denver.

Attachments

• stats.jpg
      stats.jpg
      119.7 KB · Views: 42
    Top Bottom