• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I can't imagine doctors have become sufficiently skilled to where they can surgically mimic real female genitalia. Not going to go researching to find out either.
    Guns International

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I can't imagine doctors have become sufficiently skilled to where they can surgically mimic real female genitalia. Not going to go researching to find out either.
    Haha ya I could imagine researching something like that and wife, GF or whatever gets access to your browsing history. How do you explain that? Wife is on Facebook but I refuse to. When I do searches it shows up on her feeds via advertisements I guess because of the IP address. I detest that...

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Took welding and machine classes there after the Army. And a motorcycle safety class to get my M endorsement on my license at 17 in one of the parking lots. I'm a big fan of MtSAC.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

Yep, only those that know it call it "MtSAC". Good one!

I took my first college level electronics class there. Dropped out but I used to go to their track events. Trying to remember if they were national or international.... but they were epic and legendary.

Regards,

bb

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Transgender is an abomination to humans. And not just in a religious way. Nobody should be accepting and non-judgemental of such a THING!! Yes, he will be judged by his creator, but natural beings should NOT be welcoming such into our midst. It is a path to degradation and madness. What's next... eating soup made from aborted fetuses???

We have one in the family that now wants to return to being a man. Hate to tell ya buddy put there is no "addadicktome" surgery!! Phucking loser destroyed his family, esp his stepson, with his mental illness/sickness. What they went thru at school caused them to have to move to a diff town. Now my granddaughter has to explain to her son why his grandma used to be her dad. I can't stand to look at him much less be in his presence. He is one ugly woman. Now HE is unhappy. Nothing a bullet wouldn't cure. They are never happy and many die by suicide. God speed him along his way.

If I lived in Calif, I would never vote for Jenner. NEVER!! To help put an abomination in government office would itself be an abomination. I really hope they don't put politics above all else.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom