• racknsac

"War Is A Racket" Major General Smedley Butler
    BANNED!!!
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2024
    Waxahachie
    Kinda like your post # 81 only more ridicules. You must be giving them the best head job
    they have ever had.

Oh! and by the way...do you swallow?
    No, but your sister sure does. Wait a minute,,, How old are you sonny? I thought you looked familiar, I may have screwed your mother years ago, humm.. No wait I think it was at the Masonic lodge hall, ah oh❤

racknsac

"War Is A Racket" Major General Smedley Butler
    BANNED!!!
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2024
    Waxahachie
    I have to back to work now kiddies,, its been fun,, real fun..

Attachments

• kitty-forman-debra-jo-rupp.gif
      kitty-forman-debra-jo-rupp.gif
      7.5 MB · Views: 18

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    One of those is a letter. So it’s not a numbering system.

Get your facts straight before you come at me, bro.

Algebra time?

You two meet on Tinder?

I came here to say this. I also came in my panties last night laughing at the early part of this thread. Now I'm just wondering how our friend snuck in with two different accounts and hasn't been banned on either yet.

I thought I’d get my plenty of entertainment screwing with one twats poor attempts at trolling, but now there’s two of them!

Probably same troll using two names. They sure seem alike. Did Caligunner get a VPN? Or the other troll who used to come here constantly that kept being banhammered? I can't even remember that one's name.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    OUTSTANDING RESPONSE SGT!! Years ago I had a Full Bull Colonel approach my desk and state, "Don't worry I don't have the papers with me, go ahead and issue the authorization please" The Colonel walked away after I told him, "Colonel, please don't confuse your rank with my authority". Two things i was never impressed with, rank and decorations.

Cool story, bro. I highly doubt it happened outside of your vivid imagination!

Somehow I suspect you were one of those career E-4s, right? All talk?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Algebra time?

I came here to say this. I also came in my panties last night laughing at the early part of this thread. Now I'm just wondering how our friend snuck in with two different accounts and hasn't been banned on either yet.

Probably same troll using two names. They sure seem alike. Did Caligunner get a VPN? Or the other troll who used to come here constantly that kept being banhammered? I can't even remember that one's name.
    I never even considered the level of sadness required to create an alt account to hype yourself.

I bet his wife’s boyfriend thinks he’s pathetic.

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    OUTSTANDING RESPONSE SGT!! Years ago I had a Full Bull Colonel approach my desk and state, "Don't worry I don't have the papers with me, go ahead and issue the authorization please" The Colonel walked away after I told him, "Colonel, please don't confuse your rank with my authority". Two things i was never impressed with, rank and decorations.
    That's "First Sargeant" to a POGue like you, and it's "full BIRD" Colonel.

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    It reminds of an experience I had many years ago, probably long before some of you were born, way back yonder in the 1980's. This Colonel walked into my small shabby office and stated: "Young man I need this paper work taken care of, could you take care of, don't worry, I'll cover it". Well I had to explain to his royal hi-ness that I would have to have ALL of the credentials and proof before this could be accomplished. So in my own way I explained; Sir, please don't confuse your rank with my authority". You can bet that the phones were ringing all over the base.
    I hope you catch the intent hither to.
    Most of the people here were already RETIRED by the 1980's.

Top Bottom