• CDGMAC

Critical Defense Group
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    Greenville,Texas
    Gentlemen
    We would like to take this time to introduce our training organization. Critical Defense Group is a new firearms training group located in Greenville,Texas. We have been very blessed with our own private training range and classroom with no restrictions or zoning requirements.
    After 8 years of service in the Marine Corps and MarineCorps Reserve I was very fortunate to be involved with TFTT under the directionof Max Joseph. I spent over 12 years working as an instructor for TFTT specializing in handgun, rifle, shotgun and CQB. In 2005 I pursued an opportunity overseas and since then have been employed with one of the largest security providers in the Middle East as an instructor and operator. I have spent 4 years operationally in Iraq and the last 2 years working for their training division. I have been very blessed with my own personal opportunity to offer professional weapons training for law enforcement, military, security and qualified citizens in this great state of America.

Please consider us for any of your training needs. We also offer a free class once a month for qualified applicants only. For more info visit our website at www.criticaldefensegroup.com or email me personally at emmcdg@aol.com so we can update you on future classes.
    Respectfully,

Mac Mackinzie
    Primary Instructor
    Critical Defense Group

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Ok, this is just crazy. For everyone's information, I will be personally offended if people don't respond to this thread and take advantage of this (those that qualify at least). Who can pass up an opportunity for inexpensive (but good quality), let alone FREE training (for the aforementioned qualified applicants). ;) I hope people start to see what an awesome thing this is, having so many high quality classes, instructors, and schools all bundled up in one little place to choose from.

Designated

Senior Unobtanium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Killeen
    My googlefu is weak, I didn't see where on the website to check if a applicant is qualified for free training.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Anyone who Max Joseph trusted to represent his organization,TFTT, should be sought after for training.

Send him and email if you cannot locate the free training info on his site. HIs email is in the OP.

crabbys44

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Austin
    Mac's a great instructor and presents himself and his class in a professional manner. I took both of my boys (16 & 23) to take the Defensive Handgun 1 and they had a blast.

He is planning to offer a CHL class that covers all of the state mandated training and includes actual weapon handling skills. Think of it as a defensive handgun class with CHL training and with the skills you learned, you can safely and confidently pass the CHL shooting portion.

CDGMAC

Critical Defense Group
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    Greenville,Texas
    Re: Critical Defense Group- Free Training Class- Information

Gentlemen, thank you for the positive comments. I appreciate all the support

We currently running classes about twice a month and our CHLclass once a month. If you are interested in receiving information on a regular basis please send me an email so I can add you to our contact list. I will send you an email regarding our next set of classesand look forward to meeting you. Remember we can run a scheduled private classjust about any time for groups of 4 or more. If you have any additionalquestions feel free to email me and I will answer them for you. Thanks againand remember to check your six.

If you have specific questions regarding a class let me know.Other than that most information is available on our website. Thank you. www.criticaldefensegroup.com

Mac Mackinzie EMMCDG@aol.com

Top Bottom