• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamesmrj

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Cypress, TX
    The gun is a Sig Sauer P239 Nitron in 9mm. It has factory installed night sights that still glow fairly brightly. It comes with two factory provided (8) eight round magazines and a right handed in-the-waistband Galco Tuck-And-Go holster. If desired, I can provide a pistol box with it, but it will not be a Sig one as the original one is long gone.

I originally purchased the gun new early 2015, and have used it as my daily carry since then. Not having kept a round count, I would estimate between 500-1500 rounds have been shot through it, and it has performed flawlessly. Despite the usage and daily carry, the barrel rifling, finish, and general condition are excellent. I am selling this gun because I want to change things up and need the funds to finance my new purchase.

My price on this gun is $600 cash. Sale will be face to face. I am located in Cypress, but I am also in the Houston Galleria area pretty regularly. I am willing to meet elsewhere within reason. Buyer must show Texas ID (no pictures will be taken) and be legally able to own a handgun. There will be no bill of sale.

Please contact me through TexasGunTalk with any offers or questions. I can provide additional pictures if needed. Thanks for looking.

-Matt
    Lynx Defense

Attachments

• Sig1.jpg
      Sig1.jpg
      2.1 MB · Views: 110
    • Sig2.jpg
      Sig2.jpg
      909.8 KB · Views: 96
    • Sig3.jpg
      Sig3.jpg
      1.1 MB · Views: 91