• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swcc22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    fannin county
    Lol a "real " diesel huh :rolleyes:Here is a REAL diesel a caterpillar c 15 625hp 2000 lbs of torque. Weights 3097lbs has a 174 mm turbocharger. That's a Real Diesel:D
    se2a6e6a.jpg

The only easy day was yesterday.
    Hurley's Gold

swcc22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    fannin county
    6.7 cummins of power stroke cuz the power stroke sucks I have worked a few and the Cummins I own and its got 90k on it and its bone stock and its on its third turbocharger

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    I tell you what.. The old Detroit silver models when they worked you can not out run them

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

swcc22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    fannin county
    Lol I had a Detroit 60 series that was over fuelling real bad. That I was tasked to fix and found out some of the wires in the injector harness had shoeted and melted so I was soldering some new wires in and a little ember felt down in the the crank case and blew the oil pan off. 56quarts of oil every where and we picked up pieces of that fibreglass oil pan put for years everyonce and awhile you would be walking in the shop and find a new piece.

Stukaman

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Fort Worth
    Lol a "real " diesel huh :rolleyes:Here is a REAL diesel a caterpillar c 15 625hp 2000 lbs of torque. Weights 3097lbs has a 174 mm turbocharger. That's a Real Diesel:D
    se2a6e6a.jpg

Real diesel in the context of a light duty truck lol, always was partial to the red top N14 myself least the trucks I've driven with that motor in seemed lively to say the least lol. Used to drive an old 379 with a 3406b model that wasn't so bad it was turned up or anything though. I drive a 97 Mack now with the E7?

Last edited:

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    6.7 cummins of power stroke cuz the power stroke sucks I have worked a few and the Cummins I own and its got 90k on it and its bone stock and its on its third turbocharger

Huh what? English, please...or at least a comma now and then. Which one has 90k and is on its 3rd TC?

swcc22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    fannin county
    English huh. Sorry I am on some serious pain meds.
    I'm also under a crap load of stress because I have no earthly idea what I'm going to do for a living.
    Because I can probably never work on trucks again professionally.
    So please excuse my lack of freaking grammar.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Dude-i bet they can put you at the service desk, in parts, or something else. I've seen them do it for other mechanics. Or if they can't, I be someone else will take you in no prob.

Sent while trying to concentrate on 6 things at once.

swcc22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    fannin county
    My companys not going to fire me but dr says he will be surprised if I can still do the job after im healed.
    I can probably get a job at ari as a claim agent. But we will see its still early.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    My companys not going to fire me but dr says he will be surprised if I can still do the job after im healed.
    I can probably get a job at ari as a claim agent. But we will see its still early.

if you really truly love working on trucks. Then you will really truly love teaching others to work on trucks

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom