APOD Firearms

DoD Officials recommends repeal of the 2d Amendment and use the National Guard to take the guns

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    :roflfunny:LMAO!! I'm calling bullshit on this. It's an infomercial for secure phones, and donations to the site.

I watched the whole thing. First up was every selling point that would rile a conservative: repeal 2A, eliminate the Senate, pack the SC, eliminate all borders, etc. Then about 6 minutes in came the sales pitch for the phone - followed by a repeating of the global woke spew ad nauseum.

The actor stated he was a DEI policy advisor in the DoD (that's not an 'Official', btw)... and we're supposed to believe he's running his mouth like this for a potential gay hookup with someone he just met?!? Right. I guess his mention of having had 'bottom surgery' (whatever the hell that is) was supposed to seal the deal for us. Yawn.

It was a well crafted presentation... but I'm not buying it. Or their phone. Or donating to the site.
    ^This.

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    <>

Didn’t he swear an Oath to defend the Constitution ?

<?>

I don't see where it has anything to do with defending the Constitution. The Constitution can legally be altered. Came from the factory with a built-in mechanism to allow for changes. They are called "amendments".

This is actually good news. We want all the anti-2A people to waste all their energy trying to repeal the 2A. That would improve our world 1000%.

The Constitution, at this point, essentially cannot be altered. Think of it as impossible. First, you need a two-thirds majority vote in both the House and the Senate or a constitutional convention called for by two-thirds of the State legislatures (which has never happened) to even propose an amendment. Good luck with that.

Then you need 38 of 50 States to vote in favor for the amendment to pass!
    So if 13 States say "no", it cannot happen, even if you got the House/Senate to propose the amendment in the first place.

Another way to look at it: Trump carried 25 states in 2020. So all that's needed is about half of the Trump-voting states to say "No" to a proposed anti-2A amendment and it cannot succeed. Not in our lifetimes.

If all the anti-2A morons spent all their energy trying to repeal the 2A instead of simply ignoring it, we wouldn't have any of these unconstitutional laws on the books, and that would be a positive change for America.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    I don't see where it has anything to do with defending the Constitution. The Constitution can legally be altered. Came from the factory with a built-in mechanism to allow for changes. They are called "amendments".

This is actually good news. We want all the anti-2A people to waste all their energy trying to repeal the 2A. That would improve our world 1000%.

The Constitution, at this point, essentially cannot be altered. Think of it as impossible. First, you need a two-thirds majority vote in both the House and the Senate or a constitutional convention called for by two-thirds of the State legislatures (which has never happened) to even propose an amendment. Good luck with that.

Then you need 38 of 50 States to vote in favor for the amendment to pass!
    So if 13 States say "no", it cannot happen, even if you got the House/Senate to propose the amendment in the first place.

Another way to look at it: Trump carried 25 states in 2020. So all that's needed is about half of the Trump-voting states to say "No" to a proposed anti-2A amendment and it cannot succeed. Not in our lifetimes.

If all the anti-2A morons spent all their energy trying to repeal the 2A instead of simply ignoring it, we wouldn't have any of these unconstitutional laws on the books, and that would be a positive change for America.
    And that's exactly why the left places such a premium on legislation, and altering the court system in toto.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    :roflfunny:LMAO!! I'm calling bullshit on this. It's an infomercial for secure phones, and donations to the site.

I watched the whole thing. First up was every selling point that would rile a conservative: repeal 2A, eliminate the Senate, pack the SC, eliminate all borders, etc. Then about 6 minutes in came the sales pitch for the phone - followed by a repeating of the global woke spew ad nauseum.

The actor stated he was a DEI policy advisor in the DoD (that's not an 'Official', btw)... and we're supposed to believe he's running his mouth like this for a potential gay hookup with someone he just met?!? Right. I guess his mention of having had 'bottom surgery' (whatever the hell that is) was supposed to seal the deal for us. Yawn.

It was a well crafted presentation... but I'm not buying it. Or their phone. Or donating to the site.
    How dare you put common sense ahead of knee jerk emotional reactions!

O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    All I can say about this is this... just post something about getting organized and see what happens. Basically, people are 'paranoid' or wary to the point of inaction. Every reason not to organize comes out. And if we can't organize, we are doomed. Small numbers of JBT's can run around confiscating from individuals and they will get support from the MSM sewing fear.

The deep state has been running behavior modification psyops for decades in this country. They sharpened their skills over sees and then brought it here. What do you think the vaccines and mask mandates were about? And this was done under the nose of President Trump - I don't think he fully understood what was going on... or at least I sure hope not because he looks to be our next President...

We should all be organizing into large "prepper clubs" or whatever you want to call them - just to create a secondary communication structure - maybe using short wave radios. We can be assured that standard communications will be curtailed and limited in a confiscation environment.

The thing is that we have learned from history that this kind of crap is done incrementally in steps - the boiling the frog method. And unfortunately, it has worked...

Top Bottom