ARJ Defense ad

Does anybody find her ridiculously hot??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Does she float your boat?

• Yes!

Votes: 76 88.4%
    • No!

Votes: 6 7.0%
    • I am afraid of hot women with guns

Votes: 4 4.7%
    • I just plain do not "like" women

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I highly doubt that those are speed mods... They are most surely all hers....

No...............They are store bought for sure! I asked Bonnie to come in and inspect the evidence. She works in a woman's prison and has seen it all. Her vote............store bought!

A challenge, is it? Let's get the lady in here for a "hands on" exam!

Flash

biglucky

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Dripping Springs, TX
    No...............They are store bought for sure! I asked Bonnie to come in and inspect the evidence. She works in a woman's prison and has seen it all. Her vote............store bought!

Flash

I have seen more fake boobs than most plastic surgeons and you can usually profile the boob owner... I doubt that hers are anything but hers...

biglucky

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Dripping Springs, TX
    Ok, I conceded, I confirmed from someday today with first hand knowledge that they are pro mods... but in the end all I have to say to that is WELL DONE Dr whatever... WELL DONE.....

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Ok, I conceded, I confirmed from someday today with first hand knowledge that they are pro mods... but in the end all I have to say to that is WELL DONE Dr whatever... WELL DONE.....

It does seem foolish to criticize a beautiful lady because of a bum decision she made. I'll bet she was a killer before allowing a doctor to mutilate her lovely body.

There is a good clue to what happened in those pictures. The last picture shows her wearing a loose top. That was probably a "before" shot. After the rebuild process, women become obsessed with their new toys and wear tight tops with a peak of cleavage. In fact, as they walk, they tend to glance down at their goodies as if the enhancements provided a whole new perspective on life.

She's still a beauty and she made my day a little brighter! Bonnie and I had fun with this one!

Flash

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    I don't think she HOT!!!
    Every time I come back to this tread I always look at the pictures and the scroll straight down to post.
    NOW someone and you know who you are posted more pictures so it take twice as long to get where you post because you have to stop and look at the pictures.:rolleyes:
    No more pictures shes not that HOT

Burt Gummer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Williamson County

Flash

I am up for supervising an exam.
    I think they are the real deal from my hooterrific experiences but I would gladly see the "bounce" test in action to cast my vote.

Plus, the judge (yours truly), get a complementary "motorboat" on them bad boys for official confirmation.

Top Bottom